Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprising Help (Vladimir/Cecillia/Jeremy)

3 posters

Go down

Surprising Help (Vladimir/Cecillia/Jeremy) Empty Surprising Help (Vladimir/Cecillia/Jeremy)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 6th June 2011, 22:14

Having fallen asleep near the tree soon finding a blanket over him, Vladimir woke to the bright morning grinning once more towards an experience he’s longed for. Turning his head smelling food being cooked he grinned towards Cecillia, fixing a light breakfast. Smiling as she turned towards him, he looked around adjusting slightly, “I hope you’re doing alright dear,” patting her shoulder. Being passed a piece of bread, Vlad could only eat very little of what was given to him knowing he never had much of an appetite.

After forcing a couple pieces down, Vladimir turned his head then abruptly stood seeing a carriage begin to come down the path they had taken. Unsure whether to ask for help or let alone a lift to a nearby town, he looked back to Cecillia, “Cecillia, come here. There is a carriage coming this way.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Surprising Help (Vladimir/Cecillia/Jeremy) Empty Re: Surprising Help (Vladimir/Cecillia/Jeremy)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 6th June 2011, 22:24

Standing up from the small log she was sitting on, Cecillia ran over to Vladimir, standing close by as she watched the carriage approach. Feeling hopeful at last that they might actually be on their way again, she beamed up at Vladimir and back towards the carriage, until it got closer. Seeing at once that the man atop the carriage was a face ever so familiar and ever so fowl to Vladimir, Cecillia quickly grasped Vladimir's arm, whispering up to him, "remember, this isn't who it looks like."

Watching the carriage come to a halt some feet from them and then an average height man closely resembling Skyler Haskell of their time get off of it, she remained stunned, laughing slightly from the irony. "Morning," the man spoke, tipping his hat. "Seems the two of you are broken down," he continued, coming closer to see the broken carriage and missing horses. Turning to Vladimir, he stuck out his hand; "Jeremy Higgins is the name."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Surprising Help (Vladimir/Cecillia/Jeremy) Empty Re: Surprising Help (Vladimir/Cecillia/Jeremy)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 6th June 2011, 22:34

Feeling a certain sickening feeling inside of him as ever familiar man came down, Vladimir remained tense, “It can’t be” turning away from him unsure if Cecillia and he would want such help. Surprised by a manner that is none to Skyler Haskell, he turned back glaring slightly down at the man, “I . . .” glancing to Cecillia then continued grasping a firm grip to man’s hand, “Good morning, I’m . . . Matthew Collins this is my sister Mary, we seemed to have gotten into trouble with our transport; horses missing you see. ” Gesturing towards their carriage, Vlad glared at man all the while remaining tense, “Do you happen to be on your way to Bangor per chance or a near by city there and take us upon yours? We’ll gladly pay you for the trip if needed.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyler Haskell 6th June 2011, 22:42

Grinning slightly, turning back towards the carriage, Jeremy nodded; "yes, I'm going to Bangor myself, Mr. Collins, and have no problem taking you and your sister there if you would like. Alternatively . . . I have a few tools with me and am quite handy at fixing up these old carriages; I don't mind giving it a go if you'd like. And . . . I could sale you a horse to complete your trip . . . granted you have sufficient finances. Of course, Mr. Collins, if you don't care much to leave this carriage out here, then I'll be just as happy to take you on with me."
Skyler Haskell
Skyler Haskell
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 6th June 2011, 23:06

Staring at the man, slightly wishing he could swap places with his twin in their time, Vladimir thought for a moment about the offer, then grinned nodding, “Very good Mr. Higgins, I feel we will take your offer of service.” Seeing Cecillia agree to it, Vlad turned back to him, “The carriage is part of the family and would be best if restored. I do thank you for your time in any case and worry not with payment I promise you we will be more then reasonable.” Stepping back letting the man get to work with everything, Vladimir turned towards the path sighing while pulling his hair back tighter hoping to get back to their time soon. Feeling then Cecillia behind him, Vlad smiled “Everything will work out. We’ll get back soon.” Glancing towards Jeremy seeing he was nearly done, he stood going up behind him curious exactly what he was working on, “So . . . you reckon this old thing will make it to Bangor? I just would hate to have to stop again.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyler Haskell 6th June 2011, 23:18

Finding and fixing a few places where the wood had either rotted and snapped in half, or been broken when the carriage toppled, as well as putting on a new wheel, beings how he always carried a spare when he took journeys out of Collinsport, Jeremy stood, wiping his hand on his pants. "I do believe, my man, that this carriage won't just last you to Bangor, but should last you for some time to come. Of course, I would have someone a little more skilled than I look at it sometime or another . . . but in any case." Turning to smile slightly at Cecillia, Jeremy turned back to Vladimir, gesturing towards the horses. "Well, I hate to put a price on the head of my own horses, so about how much would you be willing to pay for one of them, Mr. Collins? They are both in pristine shape and only two years old . . . very reliable on journeys and gentle enough for the young ladies to handle," he winked towards Cecillia.
Skyler Haskell
Skyler Haskell
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 7th June 2011, 17:33

Suddenly tense by Jeremy’s question of what price to make for a horse, Vladimir stepped back towards the carriage unsure at all knowing very little of the currency here. Looking in the satchel seeing what exactly was given to him and Cecillia, he pulled out a purse noticing some pound coins and shillings inside. Not sure whether it would suffice for a decent horse, Vlad shrugged passing the man the purse. “I could only hope it would be enough, sir. If not I'm sure we can come to some accord.” Stepping beside Cecillia as Jeremy examined the exchange, “I think you’ll find this reasonable Mr. Higgins? I know nothing more we are in your debt in helping us.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Skyler Haskell 7th June 2011, 17:42

Surprised by the large sum of coins in the bag, wondering if the man before him was merely testing his honesty or was truly that much of a novice when it came to trading, Jeremy grinned, pulling aside a portion of the coinage. "If I were an unhonest man, I would have taken all you have in here and ran with it, never telling you that this was far more than such a trade is worth. However, I am an honest man, and saying that, I can only make this trade complete if you would please take this amount back," he spoke, handing back the extra coins in the purse to Vladimir. "After all, I would hate to take all you have when I can see you are on your way to get somewhere, and don't worry about payment for my services . . . anything I can do to help out fine young people like yourselves," he grinned, gesturing towards the two horses. "Care to take your pick?"
Skyler Haskell
Skyler Haskell
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 7th June 2011, 17:48

Cecillia, standing back as Vladimir handled all of the money and business with the man, she was hopeful in finding that everything seemed to be complete and that after they got their horse, they could be on their way. Hearing that they could choose one of the two horses, Cecillia smiled as Vladimir looked down to her and gestured her to choose one. Walking over to the horses, she petted the two of them, then turned back to Vladimir and Jeremy. "I like this one," she spoke, gesturing towards the brown one with a white marking between it's eyes.

Jeremy, quick to go over to the horse, smiled down at Cecillia, already working on detaching it from the carriage. "A little secret between you and I," he whispered, glancing back at Vladimir, "I named him Chester when he was just a pony," he laughed, seeing Cecillia smiled, then handing her the reins. "Well, I bid the two of you good luck on the rest of your journey and I hope you have no problems out of the carriage or the horse," Jeremy spoke, quickly hitching up his other horse to be able to pull the carriage by itself, then jumping back aboard, pulled away. "Fairwell," he called once more, waving as he passed Vladimir and Cecillia and hurried off down the road to Bangor.

~End Scene~
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down