Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further Sharing Rage (Vladimir/Syerren/Cecillia)

3 posters

Go down

Further Sharing Rage (Vladimir/Syerren/Cecillia) Empty Further Sharing Rage (Vladimir/Syerren/Cecillia)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 22nd December 2011, 15:14

Night continued on while upstairs, Vladimir and Amy were getting themselves and Reginald ready for the small party occurring. Taking care of entertaining Reg while Amy was busy putting away his clothes, Vlad took his focus off him for a moment turning to Amy, “He seems to be learning quickly.” “Yes but we just have to keep an eye on him and where he goes.” Sighing, he moved towards Amy kissing her head, “Of course, he’ll be fine.” Hearing then sounds from Reginald gesturing towards the door, Vlad turned seeing it was Syerren in a more or less agitated mood. “Is something troubling you brother?”

Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Further Sharing Rage (Vladimir/Syerren/Cecillia) Empty Re: Further Sharing Rage (Vladimir/Syerren/Cecillia)

Post  Syerren Armâge 22nd December 2011, 15:19

Syerren still miffed by his talk with Simon earlier, came into the nursery only to be more annoyed. Ignoring Vlad’s question, he turned a glare towards Amy then spoke, “Amy, could you leave I would like to have a word with Vladimir alone.” Becoming tense by Syerren’s request, Amy nodded slightly glancing towards Vlad, “Yes . . . of course; I have to prepare Reg a bottle anyway.”

Watching as Amy left, Syerren felt a little less tension in the room then saw Vladimir in a confused state. “Exactly what is this about Syerr,” still playing with Reginald. “I’ve come to tell you that my thoughts regarding Simon.” “Simon?” Sighing then pulling on Vlad’s arm to get away from the child Syerren nodded, “Yes Simon, I think it would be best if he left the house now.” “What I thought you liked having Simon here and Cecillia.” Groaning Syerren looked away, “I’m just tired of him and his petty advice he keeps trying to give me and when I tell him to stop he doesn’t.”

Seeing now Vlad wasn’t even paying attention to him instead to his son, Syerren sneered forcibly turning his body, “Brother for God sakes, can you not take your eyes off your damn son for one second?”

Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Further Sharing Rage (Vladimir/Syerren/Cecillia) Empty Re: Further Sharing Rage (Vladimir/Syerren/Cecillia)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 22nd December 2011, 15:20

More baffled by the minute never hearing Syerren speak like this before, Vlad glared raising his voice, “Syerren, what the hell has gotten into you? You know well Reginald needs care for and this is the only time we have with him.” “Oh of course, you absolutely have to be with your precious son now! No need to listen to your younger brother and his problems.”

Seeing now the frustration in Syerren, Vlad grabbed his arm as he quickly pulled himself away, “Come on Syerren, surely this all can wait!” “No it can’t! You have everything you could possibly want Vlad and what about me, what does Syerren get? I’ve looked over and comforted you for all my life through each trouble and damn it I feel I don’t get any gratitude for it!”

Astonished by his words, Vlad stepped back looking around then glared, “How dare you say those things! I have shared with you everything in my worldly possession Syerren and now coming to me and saying you have nothing is inconsiderate.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 22nd December 2011, 15:20

“Inconsiderate? You want in considerate brother, then fine!” Instantly, Syerren shoved Vlad over to the corner of the room then dashed over towards, Reginald grabbing by the arm then held close to him exposing his neck as he began to cry, “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t suck the life, out of your ungrateful child!”

Vladimir remained sustained in place after rising from the floor, seeing his own flesh and blood would think of committing such an act to Reginald. “Syerren don’t do anything rash, think about what you are doing brother!” Coming closer to him, he halted instantly as Syerren revealed his fangs, “Don’t temp me Vladimir,” “Then what do you want from me?” Tightening his grip on the child Syerren sneered, “Everything you have in life every happiness, joy and triumph that came to you and not me and destroying one thing you care about would only help better our lives.” Instantly, Syerren began his process as Vladimir screamed running towards Syerren only grasping the child away when only then the door opened to what was occurring.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 22nd December 2011, 15:40

Shaking her head at her husband's current state as he came upstairs, Cecillia picked him out a clean set of clothes, then sent him into the shower, hoping it would aid in ridding the smell of liquor from him. "How much did you drink, Simon," Cecillia questioned, showing him into the bathroom. "Just a couple dear, as always," he winked. "Right. . ." Cecillia murmured, watching him slowly undress and make his way towards the shower. "Where you going," Simon yelled as Cecillia started to leave. "I'm going to preserve my dignity in this house, Simon Smith," Cecillia commented, then left her husband alone in the bathroom.

Going back down the hallway towards their bedroom, she then stopped outside of the nursery, wondering if she could get Vladimir's help. Opening the door and stepping inside, she was about to speak out about Vladimir going and helping Simon, when she then saw that there appeared to be a struggle or disagreement going on. "What's going on here you two," Cecillia questioned, listening as Reginald began to cry. Watching as Syerren turned around to face her, displaying a look on his face that meant she had come in at the wrong time, Cecillia stepped back slightly.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 22nd December 2011, 15:58

The brothers were left in place staring as Cecillia opened to the door to see their quarrel take place.  Forcibly managing to take Reginald from Syerren’s grasp, Vlad quickly moved away from him, sneering “Get out of here Syerren now!” Remaining enraged by everyone and everything, Syerren scuffed, rapidly taking a near by child’s lamp then broke it in half and smashed the ruminants against the wall then bowed, “Yes your majesty.” then soon vanished.  

Vladimir in fury for his brother’s actions passed off the crying Reginald now starting to bleed slightly from the neck. Prepared to follow him and find out exactly what was going on, he ran towards the window watching as a bat disappeared into the night. As he breathed a heavy sigh, Vlad shook his head calming down as he went back towards Cecillia and Reginald. “I’m sorry you had to see that dear. I don't know what has become of him.”  Relieved in seeing only mere scrapings on Reginald’s neck, Vlad smiled stroking him as the gashes disappeared. “I’m sure he’ll be fine,” then gestured out of the room and walked along the hall knowing he didn’t want Amy to find the place in the state it is in. “It seems my brother isn’t the only one troubled, what is on your mind?”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 22nd December 2011, 16:13

"Well, I'm not so much troubled as I am aggravated," Cecillia spoke as she held Reginald for a moment longer. "My dearest husband has taken up a new hobby of drinking, it seems, and I don't really desire being around him when he is as he is . . . drunk. He tends to be a lot less polite in manner and a lot quicker to arousal." Blushing slightly, Cecillia gestured towards the bathroom; "I managed to get him to go take a shower, but I worry he is going to hurt himself if left alone. I personally don't desire watching over him while he's in there, and I had hoped that you would be able to help. However, now that Syerren is acting up, I understand if you don't desire trying to fix my problems at this point in time," Cecillia smiled.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 22nd December 2011, 16:23

Listening to what Cecillia had to say all the while keeping his focus towards the stairs thinking of Syerren, Vladimir’s interest rose as it was in regards to Simon’s new hobby. “Drinking you say,” then looked away remembering about what his brother first stated about wanting Simon out while considering if that had anything to do with it. Looking towards the bathroom Vlad sighed weighing his options. Shaking his head from what Cecillia stated in ignoring it, he smiled slightly, “I’ll see if I can’t get your husband back on his feet dear; in the mean time, if you could see that Reginald is looked after and cleaned up and also tidy up what you can in the nursery, I’ll be grateful.” Happy in seeing she agreed, Vlad watched her go off, then turned towards the bathroom unsure what to expect.

~End Scene~
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down