Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate War (Vladimir/Simon/Brighton/Syerren)

4 posters

Go down

The Ultimate War (Vladimir/Simon/Brighton/Syerren) Empty The Ultimate War (Vladimir/Simon/Brighton/Syerren)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 30th December 2011, 16:53

Waiting in the drawing room for Syerren and Simon to return while remaining on guard for anything suspicious, Vladimir found himself near the window left wondering what Brighton was going to plan to seize the house. Jumping slightly when he heard Amy come in from the other room, she felt concerned and questioned, “Dear must you be this way? You can’t let him get to you.” Sighing Vlad nodded, “I know my love, but I just can't be off my guard. There is no telling when that . . .” but before he continued the door opened. Rushing towards the door, Vlad looked sighing of relief that it was only Syerren and Simon. “You managed to get them there safely?” Grinning Syerren nodded, “Yes . . . I just hope we’re doing the right thing.”

Prepared to go back into the drawing room, Syerren looked back towards the basement. “Vlad shouldn’t we do something about that woman?” Only then remembering about her, Vlad turned around wondering if that she would suffice in value towards Brighton. “Perhaps, you’re right.” At that second before moving to the door, there was a sudden shatter of glass from the drawing room. Nearly making everyone paranoid, Vlad followed Simon watching him grab a rock that caused it. “This must be it,” Vlad whispered glancing at everyone then looked back towards the doors hearing banging. “He’s ready for us.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate War (Vladimir/Simon/Brighton/Syerren) Empty Re: The Ultimate War (Vladimir/Simon/Brighton/Syerren)

Post  Simon Smith 30th December 2011, 17:14

Running to the front doors, Simon slung them open as he glared outside into the night. "Okay, where are you you damn bastard!" Simon called. Not hearing an immediate response, Simon turned back around to enter the house once again, but soon felt himself blindsided from behind. As his whole body fell to the ground, unable to move, sustained by the same power which he possessed, Simon called up to Vladimir, but couldn't speak. "Get . . . him!" Simon finally managed to cough out.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate War (Vladimir/Simon/Brighton/Syerren) Empty Re: The Ultimate War (Vladimir/Simon/Brighton/Syerren)

Post  Brighton Weymouth 30th December 2011, 17:38

Making his presence clearly known as he stepped up to the doors of the Old House, Brighton flashed his fangs as he cast his powers inside of the house, knocking everyone against the walls and floor. "This is my house now," he exclaimed, picking Simon off the floor and shoving him against the wall. As Simon attempted to fight back, he felt as though his powers were useless while he was under Brighton's powers at the same time. "Unless you desire me to rip the insides of your friend here out in front of you all, then you had better give me back Justine at this moment!" Simon spoke, taking a knife from his pocket and using it to rip Simon's shirt and gash his skin.
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 30th December 2011, 17:58

Being one who was knocked down to the floor near the bookcase, as the man they were waiting for arrived and already staking his claim, Vladimir soon regained conscious looking behind him that his wife was out cold and brother on the opposite side of the wall just recovering as well. Looking towards the scene with Brighton and Simon, Vlad gasped trying his best to stand and make his presence known that he wasn’t giving up so easily. “Brighton! Release him now! You have no business with Simon. I’m the one you want so release him and I’ll get for you your wench,” approaching the foyer then stopped and glared, “however, she is under my power now so unless you if you leave this house and harm no one here, she will remain here!”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighton Weymouth 30th December 2011, 18:20

"You are wrong Vladimir," Brighton roared, glaring with darkened eyes. "I don't just want you; I want you all . . . dead!" Looking around, he quickly smirked. "Got rid of the youngest two did we? Smart move on your part . . . for now. But just know that once I'm done with all of you, I will go for them . . . and they too will suffer the same fate as you will!" Accidentally letting his grasp on Simon loosen, Brighton soon found a force coming towards him, causing him to turn towards Simon. "Do not test me you damn fool!" Brighton exclaimed, quickly grabbing Simon by the throat and squeezing. "You will now die!"
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 30th December 2011, 18:45

Seeing obviously there was no reasoning with the man, Vladimir remained sustained glaring at him hatefully. Surprised then by Simon’s quick acting only to be of no help, he rapidly charged towards Brighton grabbing a hold of his arm before he could attempt anything then successfully slinging the man to the wall, indenting it deeply. Fixing then to go to Simon, Vlad found himself quickly held by Brighton once more. Sneering then revealing his own fangs, he spoke, “Don’t be a fool Brighton. You can’t destroy me without destroying yourself!"
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th December 2011, 18:46

While in the midst of the struggle, Syerren, only getting an idea of what was going on, vanished from the room while Vladimir and Simon were keeping busy. Appearing then in the stairs of the basement he quickly went down to the room where Justine was hidden away. Knowing he had to be quickly, Syerren appeared in the room then quickly took hold of her, “Come with me, now! You’re bastard of a master is waiting for you!” Appearing in the drawing room once more, Syerren gathered everyone’s attention while keeping a strong grip on Justine then revealed a dagger in his hand clutching it to her throat. “Brighton, I have your Justine here, leave now and she’ll live!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighton Weymouth 30th December 2011, 18:56

"Don't try to tempt me," Brighton sneered, glaring at Justine and Syerren. "Killing her will not do you any advantage. I mean, that's the good thing about choosing to use a common whore as your accomplice," Brighton laughed, "you can always find more!" Seeing a look of sheer mercy in Justine's eyes, Brighton crossed his arms. "Go ahead, cut her throat if you desire man. But you will find that she cannot die. No . . . she is sentenced to serve her entire life on this earth with me, and only I can choose when it's over or not."
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 30th December 2011, 19:26

Not directly under Brighton's attention any more, Simon was able to make a move, which was perhaps his only chance. Running up behind Brighton, Simon quickly tackled him to the floor, restraining his with all of his power and strength. "Now listen you damn bastard, and listen good. I don't give a damn how powerful you think you may be, but you will never be powerful enough to walk into a house such as this and accomplish anything other than getting yourself killed!" Making a cross appear in his hands, he pressed the object against the man's back, hearing a scream. "Who do you think you are now!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 30th December 2011, 19:56

Once Simon had Brighton under control with a cross, Vladimir although slightly affected by it, quickly manoeuvred out of the way going towards Syerren and Justine. Finally releasing her as she remained in place, Syerren grabbed on to Vlad’s arms as he did the same looking back towards Simon, “Are you alright?” “Yes brother. Do you think we have him? He like us shouldn’t be able to stand the sign of God.” Nodding agreeing, Vlad’s grin soon vanished knowing something was wrong. “He’s going to break through and use it against him.” “What?” Releasing his brother Vlad carefully walked closer, “Simon stop get out of there!”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 30th December 2011, 20:18

Not paying attention to Vladimir's urges for him to get out, Simon continued trying his powers against Brighton's, but suddenly felt himself start to sweat. Becoming hot, his attention began to get more and more distracted by how hot he felt. Dropping the cross suddenly, Simon stumbled backwards, smelling smoke. With his skin no tingling and feeling hot, Simon glanced once at Vladimir, then screamed in pain and agony as his clothes and the floor around him burst into flames.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 30th December 2011, 20:38

Knowing only that Brighton somehow reversed the burning sensation towards Simon, Vladimir watched in horror as his friend was being burned and then essentially killed. Not able to contain it any longer, Vladimir went after Simon rapidly extinguishing the flames around him then hoisting the man up and away from Brighton but soon both collapsed to the floor near where Syerren was. Quickly regaining conscious Vlad glanced at Simon's burns seeing he was unconsciousness. Feeling then the presence of Brighton behind them, they looked back at the man who was left with a grin on his face as Justine stood to join him feeling he was left to determine their fate.

~End Scene~
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down