Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor Lyosen Smith

Go down

Trevor Lyosen Smith Empty Trevor Lyosen Smith

Post  Trevor Lyosen Smith 20th June 2012, 12:01

DOWN TOWN CURRENT LOOK
Trevor Lyosen Smith 10ashe12

AS AN OLDER CHILD (AROUND 10)
Trevor Lyosen Smith 5645_a10

AS A YOUNG BOY (AS SEEN IN SUPERNATURAL SHADOW)
Trevor Lyosen Smith 7977_d10

-THE CREATOR-
Cecillia Collins Smith

-THE FACTS-
Full Name: Trevor Lyosen Smith
Nickname: Trev
Custom Title: Protégé Son
Social Status: Werewolf turned Warlock, living the life of a Mortal...
Relationship Status: Single

-THE IMAGE-
Portrayed By: Asher Book (Current age in Down Town Forum), Dakota Goyo (As a young child in Supernatural Shadow Forum)
Appearance: Trevor is a slim, good height young man (5'10) with dark brown hair and eyes and a beautiful smile. As a child his hair was a lighter brown/blond color, but soon darkened around age 8.
Clothing Style: He wears jeans, tshirts, and when the weather permits, a simple jacket. He's a normal teenage guy who wears normal teenage clothes.
Height: 5'10

-THE PAST-
Birthplace: Collinsport, Maine
Date of Birth: 09/18/1972
Family: The son of Cecillia and Simon Smith
History: Born into the Smith family, Trevor was raised as an honest, mortal child with a lingering curse deep in his veins. In current time -DT, he turns werewolf, but is murdered and revived as a warlock by his father, Simon. He grows up through life alongside Reginald Armâge, who acted almost like a brother to him.

-THE PERSON-
Personality: Fun, Mischievous at times, Well Rounded and Honest, like his father.
Dislikes: Being forced into doing things he doesn't want to do, though this happens rarely.
Overall Flaws: Sometimes gets into petty trouble, but nothing serious. (More frequent when he was a child).
Ideal Weapon: Powers of the Dark Arts.
~
RPG Sample:
Standing up from the floor, Trevor smirked down at Reginald still on the floor. "What's wrong . . . fight like a girl?" he sneered with a laugh, walking towards the hallway. "Let this be a lesson to stop testing yourself against me dear cousin," he spoke harshly towards Reginald, surprised that no one was interfering. Looking then back at Simon, Trevor leaned against the wall for a moment. "I am going down to the docks to meet Stephan and Stephanie . . . I might be gone for a while till night fall, I don't know." Glaring then at Reginald, Trevor mocked, "See, just tell the old man and you won't get your ass whipped," then left.

Simon, feeling bad for Reginald, knowing that he didn't want to make too big of a deal out of what just happened, for Reginald's sake, he stood, helping the boy up. "I'm sure he'd been saving that energy up for a long time; you'll get him next time," Simon smiled, putting his arm around Reg. "So tell me . . . is she pretty?" Seeing Reginald play the innocent face, Simon then whispered in his ear; "you smell like girly strawberry shampoo, so either you were with a girl, or you have habits which we don't know about," he chuckled.
Trevor Lyosen Smith
Trevor Lyosen Smith
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down