Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving Under the Influence (Vladimir/Simon/Syerren)

3 posters

Go down

Driving Under the Influence (Vladimir/Simon/Syerren) Empty Driving Under the Influence (Vladimir/Simon/Syerren)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 20th August 2012, 17:28

Days have passed while during the long hours of the night, Vladimir, Syerren and Simon ventured out for an annual guy’s night out. While visiting bars and clubs all across town, the three soon worn out of the activity while ready to be with their loved ones. Leading the way out of the club as the smell of tobacco and liquor passed through, Vlad looked back seeing Simon was having trouble walking and soon leaned on Syerren for help. “Having trouble there big guy, party a little too hard did we” he commented grabbing Simon’s other arm. Hearing him laugh, Vlad looked to his brother. “Well . . . I suppose it a good thing we did this.” “More so it’s a celebration, brother.” Syerren added. “Of course,” he remarked making Simon stand on his own. “So . . . Syerr care to drive,” gesturing towards the car. “I don't know . . . I’m don't think . . . ” Rolling his eyes, he nodded, “Alright well I guess I must.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Driving Under the Influence (Vladimir/Simon/Syerren) Empty Re: Driving Under the Influence (Vladimir/Simon/Syerren)

Post  Simon Smith 20th August 2012, 17:45

"No, no, don't be silly . . . I'll drive," Simon slurred, taking the keys from Vlad. "I'm fine, see," he spoke, stumbling forward as they made it to the car, falling against the drivers side door. "You two can just sit back and relax and save the driving to me," he added. "But first I need to take care of a little business," he laughed, without notice unzipping his pants and relieving himself on the car door.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Driving Under the Influence (Vladimir/Simon/Syerren) Empty Re: Driving Under the Influence (Vladimir/Simon/Syerren)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 20th August 2012, 20:32

Vladimir and Syerren stared at each other with an annoyed expression on their faces as Simon did his business.  While still uneasy about Simon and his condition, Vlad moved towards him, “If you are quite finished, perhaps we might get home?” Laughing slightly by Simon’s intoxicated condition, Vlad shook his head.  “Might I change your mind, sir?”  Hearing him insist on driving, he gave in as Simon closed the driver door.  Gesturing Syerren to get in and then he too did the same on the passenger side, Vladimir watched as Simon seemed clueless of what to do. “Need help mate?” starting the car for him.  Hearing Simon laugh from his ignorance, Syerren leaned back in the back seat and spoke just be careful Simon.”

Last edited by Vladimir Armâge on 19th July 2015, 14:16; edited 1 time in total
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 20th August 2012, 20:46

Driving along slowly at first, Simon flipped through the radio stations, hardly paying attention to the road or where he was going. Feeling the wheel being jerked numerous times by Vladimir who was busy keeping him in the right lane, Simon continued messing around, singing along with the music on the radio as he turned towards Syerren in the back seat. "Oh come on you dried up prune, lighten up won't ya?!" he called, then glancing at Vladimir. "Maybe we ought to see how fast we can go on this road. We won't get caught, no way." He muttered, suddenly jamming his foot down on the gas pedal.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th August 2012, 21:20

Feeling this was getting way out of hand, Syerren at first giving in to Simon’s driving, knowing Vladimir wouldn’t let anything happen, soon tensed as he pushed the accelerator all the way, speeding down the road. Feeling his heart begin to pound he cried out, “Simon stop this at once! You’re going to crash!”

Getting soon the same feeling of nervousness, Vladimir glared at Simon who was enjoying himself then soon grabbed on to him. “Simon, stop the car!” Seeing that he did everything but that, Vladimir soon took control grabbing the man but found he swerved and soon came off the road. Hearing Syerren scream for Simon, while Vlad did the same, an impact happened so quickly that threw each man in every direction of the car while a branch impacted the windshield of the car.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 20th August 2012, 21:37

Time passed as Simon finally awoke, dazed from everything and dizzy as he stood up, finding that he was laying out in brush beside of the car, which was practically half way into a tree. Rubbing his head, he glanced around, then stepping closer, gasped at the site of Vladimir who appeared motionless, impaled by a tree branch through his chest. "Vladimir!" he screamed, his head aching from booze. Running towards the car, he got a better look at the scene, then suddenly vomited on the ground before him. Trying to get a hold of himself, he then heard the voice of Syerren behind him. "Syerren! Syerren!" he cried, finding the man on the ground, grabbing him. "Vladimir . . . Vladimir is . . . dead!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th August 2012, 22:14

Slowly coming to a sense of reality as he heard Simon’s voice, Syerren shook off his dizzy light headedness and glared at him, “What?” As he mentioned what happened again, understanding now what occurred, Syerren widened his eyes as his body all around him felt numb. “Vladimir . . . is dea . . .” without finishing Syerren bolted to his feet then ran towards the car. “Brother!” Finding the car in quite a state, Syerren saw Vladimir and instantly broke off the indented door, seeing Vlad then grabbed him in his arms. “No . . . no God no this can’t be . . . Vladimir come on Brother, wake, please! Don’t let this defeat you!” Feeling tears run down his cheeks as there was no response and saw his blood around him, Syerren lowered his head close to him then screamed in grief while feeling Simon come to his side.

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 20th August 2012, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 20th August 2012, 23:10

Kneeling down beside Vladimir and Syerren, Simon placed his head in his hands. "I can't believe it . . . this is all my fault!" he cried, feeling more sober than ever at this moment. Grabbing Vladimir from Syerren, Simon held him close. "Oh come on mate, you can't be dead, you just can't be!" Simon exclaimed, shaking him now rather quickly. "Mate wake up! Mate wake . . ." Stopping, he finally realized what he was doing wasn't helping, and stood up, turning away. "It should have been me."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 20th August 2012, 23:42

Feeling as though he was going to be sick while his head continued to spin, Syerren looked away when Simon couldn’t do much for Vladimir. Glaring towards him he spoke melancholy like, “Can’t you think of anything to do for him instead of taking blaming yourself?” Standing Syerren soon felt his temper rise. “Can’t you Simon? You’re supposed to be a warlock!” Starting to shove him, “You supposedly can do anything!” Syerren then grabbed his shouldered glaring with such hostility, “You killed my brother, you . . . monster!” Not waiting for a reply, Syerren rushed back towards Vlad, weeping at his side. Soon laying on him, he soon fidgeted and pulled back thinking herd him breathe. “Vladimir? Can you hear me?” Looking back to he cried in joy, “Simon I think he’s alive! Vladimir!” Examining him knowing now for sure he was breathing, the two watched in amazement as Vlad opened his eyes all the while receiving hugs from them both. Tensing, Vladimir smiled then looked down seeing the branch still impact in his chest. “Would . . . one of you kindly get this . . . thing out of me.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 20th August 2012, 23:53

Nearly crying from the request, Simon didn't hesitate to yank out the limb, slinging it far away, then embracing Vladimir. "That's the last drink for the rest of the year mate," he spoke, feeling relieved that Vlad was okay. "I am sorry for causing this to happen," he added, then soon hearing the sounds of police sirens just feet away on the main road. Feeling his stomach turn, Simon stood up, not wanting to deal with police interference at this time. "We should get out of here . . . I could . . . I could go to jail!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 21st August 2012, 00:08

After coming forward as Simon swiftly got the branch out of him, Vladimir looked down seeing the puncture was very close to his heart. “That’s quite a nasty wound . . .” Shaking his head, Syerren smiled still hugging Vladimir close, “At least you’re alive, Brother. That’s all that matters.” Hearing then Simon warn of police officers coming to the scene, Syerren helped his brother out of the vehicle as they went near Simon and glared, “We won’t let that happen, mate,” Vlad spoke then looked back then soon all three simultaneous vanished from the accident letting the officials deal with the wreck.

~End Scene~
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down