Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing Desires (Syerren/Cecillia/Vladimir/Simon)

4 posters

Go down

Changing Desires (Syerren/Cecillia/Vladimir/Simon) Empty Changing Desires (Syerren/Cecillia/Vladimir/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 00:45

After waking for the evening, Vladimir sensed a hint of anxiety from Syerren feeling as though he hadn’t been out much lately let alone spending time with him. Getting the idea that he would take him out to one of his favourite midnight lounge and bars, Vlad wrapped an arm around him. “Syerr, let’s go out just the two of us . . . all night and enjoy ourselves.”

Unsure by it at first Syerren glared back as they moved upstairs into the foyer. “Don’t you think you should spend time here with the family?” Sighing he shook his head, “Non sense, Amy is out with Reginald, remember?” Smiling slightly he nodded, “Okay, sure, sounds like fun.” “Excellent . . . it will be fun. Just me and . . .” he paused after grabbing his cloak, seeing Syerren look unresponsive. “Syerr?” he watched as Syerren went to Cecillia. “Good evening dear,” He spoke with a grin, “how are you doing?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Changing Desires (Syerren/Cecillia/Vladimir/Simon) Empty Re: Changing Desires (Syerren/Cecillia/Vladimir/Simon)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 01:00

Coming downstairs to see that all the men were leaving for another night of fun, Cecillia sighed slightly, smiling at Simon, then being stopped by Syerren. "Hi Syerren," she then grinned, focusing attention on him. "I'm good but . . ." glancing at Simon, "are you men going to the same place again tonight?" Watching Vlad and Simon grin, Cecillia sighed. "Can you try and make it somewhat quicker tonight? I really would like to enjoy a night with my husband sometimes."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Changing Desires (Syerren/Cecillia/Vladimir/Simon) Empty Re: Changing Desires (Syerren/Cecillia/Vladimir/Simon)

Post  Vladimir Armâge 26th August 2012, 01:18

Unaware, although happy Simon joined in on coming with them, Vladimir stared at Cecillia concerned then looked to Simon. “Simon, why not stay home with Cecillia; I rather promised Syerren it would just be us.” Noticing a small grin on Cecillia, he smirked, “And besides, you’ve got the best here,” gesturing towards his wife.

Syerren although not in the top thrilled about going out, glanced towards Cecillia then Simon who had a look of disappointment and spoke up, “I could stay with Cecillia . . . I wouldn’t mind and that way she isn’t alone and Simon could enjoy himself out.” “Syerr,” Vlad groan, “we wanted to include you.” He shrugged smiling towards Cecillia, “I know but there will be other nights.”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 01:26

"That'll be fine," Cecillia smiled, grabbing Syerren's arm. "I don't see any point in forcing any of you to go places you don't want. Plus, you two men like going out together; you know it's not Syerren's sort of thing, so lets not force him into it." Watching as Vladimir and Simon finally decided on leaving, Cecillia turned to Syerren; "thanks for staying; you're amazing," she smiled, hugging him. "I'm so glad that partaking in dirty things with strangers isn't really your thing," she added with a laugh. "So lets enjoy a nice evening together, what do you think?"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 01:37

Smiling by her comment Syerren nodded then grabbed her from the stairs and brought her down. “Yeah . . . I believe we’ll have a great evening.” Looking around he went to the drawing room then looked back at her, “And besides, I promised I would paint with you again.” Laughing with her, the two went upstairs, enjoying their time.

Coming upstairs, Syerren and Cecillia went upstairs while stopping in Cecillia's room. Sitting on the bed as she got her things together, he smiled amazed by how much she had grown over the years. Soon then without realizing what he was saying, Syerren scratched his head then spoke, "So . . are you happy with Simon?"
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 02:38

"Oh, I'm very happy with Simon," Cecillia smiled. "But I have learned over time that you just have to let him do what he wants to do, because otherwise he just gives you those eyes . . . you know the eyes," she laughed. "I do wish that we could spend more time together though, but I don't want to stop him from having his fun, plus I think that I'm having just as much fun with you." Turning to Syerren, Cecillia went over beside of him, sitting down beside him. "Do you ever think of what it would have been like if I'd never married Simon? Would we have gotten closer?" Leaning in closer to Syerren, she grinned, putting an arm around him.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 02:48

Looking down thinking about her questioned, Syerren shrugged then looked back towards her, “It’s hard to say; I’ve been a none commitment, loner my whole life and it wasn’t until a selected few women that I’ve actually had fallen deeply for; you included.”  Smiling finding himself stroking Cecillia, Syerren examined her, “Then again who’s to say Simon hasn’t suffered as much as me and is very fortunate in having you.  I just wish he would understand how . . . fortunate he is in having you as a wife.”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 12th March 2014, 00:36; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 11:43

"I'm sure he does, but just doesn't like to make it so obvious," she smiled. "If I've found out anything about Simon, it's that he's everything one could probably expect in a man, and he's not afraid to show it. If he wants to go have sex, he goes and has sex. If he wants to have a beer, he has a beer. He doesn't let marriage buckle him down, which I'm completely okay with, because I know he's just having fun. But enough talk about him," she said, looking around. "It's a quiet house all to ourselves tonight," she spoke, placing her hand on Syerren's. "We could do anything we wanted and . . . no one would ever find out about it. Doesn't the thought of that make you excited?"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 12:23

Unsure how to react by Cecillia’s sudden desire towards him, Syerren remained sustained staring at her. Feeling it to be unethical about her suggestion, he simply shrugged then grinned slightly. “Perhaps we should get started on the painting . . .” Seeing now she was interested in everything but that, Syerren sighed grasping her hand . . . “Cecillia . . . I don’t want to be the cause of something to happen to your marriage especially if between Simon. I’m sorry.” Tensing by her ignoring his request and shoving him down on the bed, Syerren stared up at her elegant face then found her lips with hehis then kissing her repeatedly beginning to give in to her desires .
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 12:40

Not knowing what was coming over herself, Cecillia didn't care so much as she began kissing him. Cuddling up beside of him on the bed, Cecillia lay her head on his shoulder, rubbing her hand on his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. "Simon is allowed to go out and have his cock sucked on, so why can't I have pleasure too?" Pulling herself up again, she lay on Syerren's chest. "You should just relax and enjoy what's going on."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 12:59

Having a sudden sensation that he hadn’t felt in a long time, engulf him, Syerren adjusted slightly feeling comfortable despite knowing how wrong it was. Staring at her, he spoke, “Yeah I know . . . I just get this feeling . . .” he paused then spoke deeply, “well my young lady, we’re alone as you say, and you have me. What do you plan to do now?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 13:37

"Well lets see . . ." Cecillia spoke, sitting up. "I suppose first to go is this shirt. It gets in the way and you just can't have that if you want to be comfortable, now can you?" Adjusting, Cecillia then took his shirt off completely, throwing it on the floor. "Not exactly what I'm used to, but I'm not complaining," she spoke. "Now I'll leave it to you to take off anything more, but just so you know," she whispered, leaning down to his ear, "I love what I'm seeing, and I don't know how much longer I can hold back from doing . . . this," she spoke, then kissed him on the lips.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 15:33

Reacting to the kiss, Syerren turned over further kissing and wrapping his arms around her. Pulling back he spoke, “You really are something. God, if you weren’t married I’d take you away from this mausoleum town and give you a happy life; a proper one, and provide everything you could ever hope for. It would be perfect, forever and . . .” grinning then kissing her again, Syerren pulled back and looked away glaring feeling his mind come back to reality. “I’m sorry . . .” he shook his head, “I got carried away.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 16:01

"No you didn't Syerren . . . you did everything I could have wanted you to do," Cecillia smiled, playing with his hair. "You're just expressing your true feelings, feelings you have to always keep bottled up because you care too much about what someone else may think. Well damn it Syerren, if you want me, then come and get me. Don't let Simon stand in your way, he never even has to know. And even if he did find out, what's he going to do? I don't think he's going to kill ya or something." Hearing then a door close downstairs, the two jumped as Cecillia sat up. "Okay, so maybe we're not ready to be completely intimate . . . but that doesn't mean we can't share feelings for each other." Kissing Syerren on the cheek now, Cecillia stood from bed, pulling his hand for him to follow. "I have an idea for what we can paint," she smiled with a wink. "Leave your shirt . . . you're not going to need it!"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 16:13

Glaring slightly at Cecillia as he at first didn’t understand what she had planned then soon staring at her, Syerren looked around indirectly. “Cecillia I don't know,” examining himself. Thinking now that he heard someone, he shook off his fear and agreed not wanting to disappoint her.

As the two made their way up to the attic and began work on a masterpiece, Syerren having been in the same provocative position for awhile spoke as Cecillia worked hard. “How is it looking?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 26th August 2012, 16:21

"It's going good but I'm just not sure I like how the shadows around your thigh area are coming along. You know how the lighting isn't that good up here, and it's just . . . hard. Maybe if you shift a bit more on your back and spread your legs a bit more . . ." Smiling, "that's perfect," she spoke, nodding as she continued on painting away, finally putting the finishing touches on the impressionistic drawing that she was doing. "Okay, come and look!" Cecillia exclaimed, waiting as Syerren came over to look at the fast painting. "So what do you think?!"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 16:37

“I think it . . . it looks great, Cecillia.” Syerren spoke, “You really are showing signs of a true artist.” Scuffing slightly, he couldn’t help but grin, “It’s even nice to see that’s what I look like after all these years.” Prepared to suggest something, it wasn’t until that moment when Simon’s voice was heard from the hall. Tensing, Syerren quickly grabbed the painting and put it aside while putting up one of his that was in the corner just as Simon came upstairs. Tensing while only realizing his state, he looked around for anything to cover himself but couldn't find anything. Prepared to vanish from the room, the door soon swung opened before given the chance. Staring at him, he grinned slightly as if everything was fine, “Nice to see you back Simon . . .” he spoke hesitantly while looking to Cecillia. “We were just . . . continuing our . . . painting.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 26th August 2012, 16:53

Shocked by what he saw before him, Simon shook his head, walking into the room. "My, you two never cease to surprise me," he spoke, going to Cecillia and receiving a kiss. Looking then to Syerren, he crossed his arms. "Well, looks like you've been missing the gym a few times there," he smirked, slapping him on the shoulder. "Let me guess . . . you two were just in the middle of . . . nude drawings? No way you were doing anything more . . . no wife of mine would ever do that sort of thing with my childhood mate." "Of course not," Cecillia spoke, winking at Syerren. "So what, did my clumsy wife spill paint on you again mate? Or is painting in the buff the new thing? Maybe I should start taking up painting if that's the case."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 26th August 2012, 17:33

“Don’t be absurd Simon,” Syerren spoke wishing he now never agreed to this activity. “Cecillia here was just . . .” he paused looking down at Cecillia who was slightly worried then glared back. “No, you know what, it doesn’t matter what we were doing. We could have just as easily been I don't know having sex or running away from the whole family but no . . . we were just painting and . . . that is all and I thank you for coming in and spoiling it.” Feeling as though he said too much, Syerren looked down at himself but then held his head high. “Now if you would excuse me I’ll just go and put on something comfortable,” then before them, vanished from the room.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down