Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Creative Minds Stick (Syerren/Cecillia)

2 posters

Go down

When Creative Minds Stick (Syerren/Cecillia) Empty When Creative Minds Stick (Syerren/Cecillia)

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th August 2012, 18:59

Later on in the evening, Syerren and Cecillia managed to pull away from usual evening of fun and soon got started on the project poster for Vladimir and Simon.  Going out into the night in getting supplies they thought would work well then bringing it back to the house, the two went into the spare room and laid out the supplies they had.  Looking at the poster while getting some creative ideas through his head of what to do that would represent the automobile model, Syerren looked to Cecillia as she was un-packaging the decorations.  “I’m glad we're able to help Vladimir and Simon . . . just hope they like our ideas."  Beginning to sketch on the poster possible places for things to be presented, Syerren laughed. “I can tell you, I haven’t done anything like this before.  I must say it is fun.”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 30th January 2023, 22:55; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

When Creative Minds Stick (Syerren/Cecillia) Empty Re: When Creative Minds Stick (Syerren/Cecillia)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 30th August 2012, 19:19

Smiling as she sat down beside of Syerren, watching him as he began plotting ideas all over the place, Cecillia then flipped through some automotive magazines they had purchased, finding a few photos which seemed good for the poster. "How about this picture of what's under the hood of a car? It looks pretty detailed, and perhaps it'd give the men something to talk about instead of just standing in front of the class, looking like they're lost!" Cutting it out with scissors, she then laid it down, seeing Syerren too had began finding images. After a few minutes of cutting out different pictures, from car body's to motors and everything in between, they felt as though they had enough pictures. "I think we should glue them down first, then we can either get more, or begin adding flair," Cecillia smiled, getting out the glue they had purchased, which just so happened to be super glue. "Here, you hold the picture and I'll put glue on it," Cecillia smiled, handing Syerren the first of the pictures, then holding the glue over it, trying to get it to come out but having no luck. "That's strange, this stuff usually . . ." she began, then stopped as suddenly it began spewing out all over the picture. Jerking the glue up quickly as Syerren stuck it on the paper, she then saw that he got stuck to the poster as some of the glue had stuck to his hand. "Oh no! Don't pull your hand off or it'll rip!" Thinking, she then crazily got the idea that perhaps adding more glue would unstick the stuck glue, shrugging and deciding it was worth a shot. Before Syerren could tell her not to, Cecillia instantly poured more glue on Syerren's hand, then attempted to pull his hand away, which not only ripped his hand off the poster, but also caused her hand to get stuck to his in a particularly uncomfortable position. "Woopse."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

When Creative Minds Stick (Syerren/Cecillia) Empty Re: When Creative Minds Stick (Syerren/Cecillia)

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th August 2012, 19:42

Surprised while unaware what was going on, Syerren did everything he could to prevent a mess but found it only made the matter worse as soon enough his and Cecillia’s hand were stuck together. “Well . . . I’m sure it’s nothing to fret over,” he spoke doing the obvious pulling apart from Cecillia but cringe from the pain as he heard her do the same. “What is this stuff anyway?” Taking his free hand and pulling Cecillia’s hand off of him but heard her scream but stopped. “Well . . . there must be a way to unstuck us.” Grabbing the bottle and looking at the directions but not finding anything but only how well it sticks to anything.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 30th August 2012, 19:48

"I don't know how to fix it, but I can only say I'm sorry for causing it," She spoke, looking at Syerren with saddened eyes for a moment, but then burst out in laughter as did he at their humorous situation. "I don't want Vladimir or Simon to know about this because they'll likely not let us forget about it," she spoke, then standing, but found that even doing that meant that Syerren too had to stand up. "Well, despite this mistake, we still have to get this poster done . . . or else we'd never be able to explain what happened without getting laughed at, and I hate being laughed at." With a sigh, Cecillia picked up another picture with her free hand, then turned to Syerren; "Suppose that you should work the glue this time, and I'll just be the one to stick them to the poster."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th August 2012, 20:06

Agreeing with Cecillia in knowing they had to get the poster finished, Syerren sat back down the floor with her, taking the glue carefully, to not further cause mess, and watched it come more smoothly out onto the paper. Setting the glue down then moving forward slightly as Cecillia moved towards the poster, he sighed looking back down at his glued hand trying to push against her but found it didn’t work. “I can’t take it anymore,” he groaned then stood quickly, practically hoisting Cecillia to her feet then smiled, “I have an idea.”

Going towards the lavatory, Syerren brought Cecillia over towards the sink setting their hands under the facet. Feeling the glued section to be good and wet, Syerren pulled feeling he was going to get it but heard Cecillia knowing it was too much for her. “Cecillia, we can’t stay like this!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 30th August 2012, 20:11

"I know but I don't want you to rip my freakin' skin off in the process!" Cecillia cried, glaring at Syerren. "I know we'll find a way to fix this, but must we act so drastically and cause harm to each other?" Sighing, she leaned against the sink, picking up hear glued hand and then waving it about, taking Syerren's hand with her. Not able to do anything but merely laugh at the experience, Cecillia looked up at Syerren, trying to make him smile but finding he was anything but happy. "Why are you so on the edge? I mean sure you're glued to me but it can't be that bad, can it? I mean, we needed to be together anyway, so really what's the difference?"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th August 2012, 20:23

Snapping out of his sudden gloomy expression, Syerren looked to her trying to smile but leaned his head back. “I’m sorry . . . I don't know I’m just uncomfortable about all of this. Let alone having one less hand in the process.” Soon finding a feeling in the pit of his stomach, Syerren looked down tensing, "Oh God," then grew slightly embarrassed, "Cecillia . . . is it possible for you to leave the bathroom for a moment. I . . .” he glanced at the toilet. “Well you know . . . I had a bit of blood not long ago and . . .” he laughed trying to make it humorous, “you know how it goes.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 30th August 2012, 20:32

Staring at Syerren, Cecillia remained silent for a moment, then pretended to walk away from the bathroom, but was dragging Syerren with her. "Yeah, sorry Syerren but you know I can't exactly magically unstick myself," she spoke with a sigh. "But I can promise to keep my eyes you know, focused away from you and your uh deed or what have you." Smirking, she patted his shoulder. "Relax, I have a husband who has shown me that when it come's to men and men's bodies, that really and truly, what's to hide?" Wrapping her free arm around Syerren for a moment, she smiled. "Do what you need to do and just know that you're not going to be judged in my book. I'm sure I've equally had just as many embarrassing situations with you around after all!"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th August 2012, 20:51

Considering it, Syerren shrugged remembering the countless times, then shook his head, “No, it’s no use, I’ll just hold it.” Looking around the room he spoke, “Well I suppose we better get to work on the poster if we expect to get anywhere.” Seeing Cecillia agree, Syerren moved to the door, then stopped knowing how weak his bladder was. “It’s no use. I can’t hold it, just . . . you know.” Taking a deep breath then unzipping his trousers craftily with one hand, Syerren continued on with one hand doing his business while trying his best to ignore Cecillia being present. Quickly finishing up, he went to the sink washing his and Cecillia’s hand too, he laughed suddenly then turned to her after finishing, “Well this is defiantly a new way of living for the both of us. Bringing his hand up as he saw Cecillia stretch, he shook it a bit, grinned, “Alright . . . I’ll do my best to make the most of it but do what we can for the project too.” Seeing she agree the two left going back into the room to continue the project.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down