Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reactions with Urges (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

3 posters

Go down

Reactions with Urges (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Reactions with Urges (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 31st August 2012, 18:04

Looking around the kitchen finding some liquids and substances that were suggested to help unstuck Syerren and Cecillia’s hands, Amy looked around in the cupboard finding peanut butter she uses for sandwiches for Reginald, then leaves and comes back from the nearby bathroom getting nail polish remover. “Hopefully one of these will work like you said Cecillia.” Amy spoke while glancing at Syerren who seemed desperate to try about anything. “Just do what you can Amy.” he spoke then turned away finding the smell of peanut butter revolting. Smirking at him Amy laughed, beginning to spread it on their hands, “It’s not so bad Syerren. Just give it a few minutes.” Turning back looking at his hand now covered with the substance, he sighed, “Yeah I suppose . . .” then soon felt something itch and feel uncomfortable. “Is this how it is suppose to feel,” glancing down at Cecillia.
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Reactions with Urges (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Re: Reactions with Urges (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st August 2012, 18:11

Watching impatiently as Amy spread the peanut butter on their hands, Cecillia then glanced up at Syerren with his question. "What do you mean is this how its supposed to feel? It's just peanut butter, it shouldn't feel like anything other than . . . having a substance rubbed on your skin." Trying to remove their hands but still not able to get the peanut butter to do the job, Cecillia sighed, then further looked at Syerren's hand, noticing the area becoming inflamed. "Um Amy, I think that what Syerren here is trying to say is that he is currently having an allergic reaction to this peanut butter and that you should probably let us go wash this off immediately!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry Syerren, I would have never suggested it if I'd known you were allergic."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Reactions with Urges (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Re: Reactions with Urges (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 31st August 2012, 18:27

“Allergic?” Syerren glared at his hand as he was being pulled to the sink. “How . . . how is that even possible? I’ve probably never experienced the substance let alone had any idea I was immune to it or . . . anything.” Laughing from the whole thought, unable to control herself, Amy smiled, “I’m terribly sorry you two. Well we’ll just scratch that idea.”

Seeing soon his skin was calming down quickly, Syerren relaxed, taking a deep breath while waving his hand quickly trying to get unstuck to Cecillia but found the peanut butter did nothing as to help aide in it. “Well now what do we do?” “Well I suppose now, we should try putting nail polish on unless . . . one of you has an allergic reaction with that?” Hearing a groans then shakes of heads, Amy proceeded, pour it on where the glue was settled. “How long is this going to take?” She shook her head, “I don't know, Syerren. Maybe . . .” she looked around then found a knife. “Perhaps I could help cut the glue as it starts to give way.” Seeing Syerren nod with haste, Amy began then looked to Cecillia, “See if you could move your hand a bit Cecillia.”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st August 2012, 18:40

Abiding by Amy's request to try pulling her hand and moving it a bit, Cecillia, deep down, thought that this was a bad idea and was only going to lead to her getting hurt. Nearly calling her fate just as it happened, Cecillia suddenly let out a loud scream accompanied soon by tears as the knife Amy had inserted, began cutting away at her skin, not at the glue. Pulling away without realizing it, she only made the knife hurt her worse as blood began running out all over her's and Syerren's hand. Despite this, their hand's finally did pull apart, leaving Syerren with patches of blood and glue, and Cecillia with a very nasty looking gash, missing skin, and a burning hand from all the polish remover that had seeped into her open wound.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 31st August 2012, 18:59

Too anxious in getting free from it all Syerren without notice aided in pulling Cecillia and himself apart all the while causing more of a mess then intended. While facing the window nursing his hand that was now free from Cecillia, he stared at the blood on it finding it soothing and delectable. Bringing his hand up to his lips as his own wounds healed, Syerren lapped up the blood then turned seeing Cecillia go to the sink to tend to her own matter. Still finding his thirst for blood present, Syerren rapidly went to her side getting in between her and Amy. “I’ll tend to this . . . matter my dear,” he spoke deeply leaning closer to her until he felt a swift yank from Amy. “Syerren stop this.” Ignoring her while holding Cecillia in place he pushed her away from him then stared at Cecillia’s neck, revealing his fangs and pierced her skin.

It wasn’t a second later, when he felt an even greater force pulled him back then sent him to the ground causing Cecillia to collapse. Vladimir having pulled his brother from continuing his process upon Cecillia glanced at Amy just recovering then smirked, “Don’t need my help, I see." Syerren only coming back to his own frame of mind, put pressure on his head, then looked to Cecillia only just recovering“Cecillia, are you alright? God what have I done? I'm terribly sorry dear.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st August 2012, 20:34

Glaring up at Syerren, Amy, and Vladimir, Cecillia forgot about her hand, her neck, and the glue, but instead thought about what a hell of a night this had been and how much she just wanted it to be over. "It wasn't your fault Syerren. We've been through a lot together tonight, and this was just yet another adventure." Sitting, then standing, she wrapped her good arm around Syerren, reaching up and kissing his cheek, then smiling at Vlad and Amy, turned back to Syerren. "Come on, you can come upstairs with me and we can both get cleaned up and everything." She smiled. "We've been together for hours now, what's another half hour?"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 31st August 2012, 20:41

“Yeah,” Syerren smiled happy to know she wasn’t upset with him about his actions. Turning then to Vladimir and Amy, he patted his brother’s shoulder, “Thanks Vlad, I don't know what would have happened if I went through with it.” “Think nothing of it brother,” wrapping an arm around Amy. “It’s what I’m here for.” Smiling then hearing Cecillia gesture for him to come, Vlad nodded towards him gesturing to follow, “Go on and get washed up.” Smiling towards him then looking to her, Syerren agreed, “Alright. . .” as the two went and cleaned away they’re hands from another adventure together.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down