Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting You (Syerren/Christine Addams)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting You (Syerren/Christine Addams) Empty Meeting You (Syerren/Christine Addams)

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 19:31

Not taking his chances by staying in the Old House for the day in case of having a run in with Mildred again, Syerren wandered towards town while curious what activities he could do during the day. Wanting to utilize as much of the day as possible, he came into town finding it quite lively. Not able to help but grin by it all, he turned his head toward a small book store that must have opened not long ago. Wondering if he could find something maybe for his brother or himself, Syerren wandered inside the small establishment. Finding it to be rather cluttered with a few people in various areas, he manoeuvred towards a shelf then started skimming through the selection.

Not long after selecting something of history that was interesting, Syerren moved from the shelf while reading until without realizing it bumped into a young woman. Realizing what happened, he gasped, dropping down, picking up the books she dropped. “I am sorry about that. I wasn’t paying attention.” Looking up at the girl with flowing blonde hair and a smile so pretty, he blushed as he stood passing it to her. Sorry, again.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Meeting You (Syerren/Christine Addams) Empty Re: Meeting You (Syerren/Christine Addams)

Post  Christine Addams 2nd March 2013, 19:43

"That's okay, it was my fault really, I wasn't watching where I was going," Christine Addams smiled as she looked up at Syerren. The girl, 22 and in college, stood as she was handed her books back. "Thanks," she spoke. "I've just been so stressed lately that I'm afraid I've been rather clumsy." About to walk away, she then bit her lip as she turned back around, "Hi, actually I was wondering if you maybe can help me? I don't normally ask these things but you seem to be a smart guy and I mean you're in a bookstore so why not ask you right?" Laughing slightly from her own behavior, she took a deep breath then continued. "I was wondering if perhaps you knew anything about playing pianos? I go to school at the local campus up the road but I live in a small apartment just outside of town and anyway my point is, is that my piano broke a string and I don't know how to fix it and can't really afford for anyone to fix it and I think actually it needs tuning and . . . as you can see I've resorted to self help manuals," she smiled. "I have a piano recital in just one week and I can't tell you how stressed out I am and . . ." now realizing she was telling half of her life story too a complete stranger, she covered her face with her hand. "I'm sorry about all of this; I can tell you probably just wish I would turn and walk away right now," she said, then slowly started to flee from the situation.
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Meeting You (Syerren/Christine Addams) Empty Re: Meeting You (Syerren/Christine Addams)

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 19:56

Remaining stunned by the woman telling her problem to him, Syerren stood putting his book down as she began turning away from him. Feeling somehow compelled not to let her go, Syerren called out, “No, wait,” and moved in front of her with a grin on his face. “You don't have to leave. I’ll . . . be happy to help you, anytime any day, anywhere. ” beginning to shift his hair to the side. “I’m sure we can get your piano working in no time. It’ll be great and I can even . . . teach you a little myself!” Hearing her laugh further, Syerren grinned having not felt this way for a woman for a while now then sighed deeply staring at her.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 2nd March 2013, 20:10

Laughing now too, Christine smiled as she stuck out her hand. "My name is Christine Addams and it's so nice of you to still want to help me after my display." Looking down at her books, she then smirked, "I guess I don't need these any more," she said, putting them back on the shelf. "Well it would be great if you could come over today at some point; I really need to practice so it's really quite an emergency situation. But if you're busy then that is fine."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 20:33

Grabbing her hand, Syerren smiled at her, “Pleasure to meet you Christine. My name is Syerren . . . Dyl . . .” pausing realizing what had said, Syerren shook it off and smiled kissing her hand. “Syerren, Armâge.” Seeing already she was in a panic again, he grabbed her by her arms. “Really, it’s fine! I’ll come around . . .” he stopped, staring at the girl only realizing what he got himself into knowing he unlike his brother wasn’t virtuoso in music. Smiling at her he nodded, “this evening.” Seeing her nod in agreeing and passing an address of where she lived, Syerren felt something compelling about her while unable to let her go. “Wait Christine, I wondered if you eat,” feeling already stupid for asking he shook his head, “Do you want to go get something and we can . . . I don't know talk . . . and eat?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Addams 2nd March 2013, 20:51

"Yes, yes I eat," Christine smiled. "And sure, that would be nice. I don't mind waiting just outside while you finish shopping if you like. You can take all the time you need, in fact I just have some homework in my bag that I can always work on while waiting." Smiling, she left Syerren alone as she exited the shop then sat down on a bench just outside the door. Thinking about Syerren made her feel good inside, but she hoped that she wasn't getting herself into more than she asked for.

About to take out her homework book, she then stopped just as Syerren come out of the shop and appeared beside her. "That was quick," Christine said, standing and looking down the street. "Do you like sandwiches or salad or something? If so, there's this really cute cafe just about two miles from where I live that I've been dying to visit again. They are a little more expensive then the diner and coffee shop here in town but the view it to die for. Or we can just eat at whatever you want . . . "
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 21:03

After Christine left the shop, Syerren instantly dismissed the thought of getting anything but felt uncomfortable leaving with her. Soon enough getting stares from various people then soon the grouchy shop keeper, he briskly left surprising her. As questions following with whatever’s started, Syerren shrugged sitting next to her, “Oh anything is fine with me, so let’s us go to that . . . place you mentioned and enjoy ourselves and it’ll be my treat.” As she agreed the two walked along the road further enjoying the day.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down