Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAPTER 6

4 posters

Go down

CHAPTER 6 Empty CHAPTER 6

Post  Reginald Collins Armâge 6th November 2017, 19:22

With managing to get the hotel under control for a few hours, Reginald remained destined to find out if this so called Amy Armâge was in fact his mother. While remembering her vaguely as a child, he watched her leave the hotel then soon return getting the feeling that the theory could be true.

Glancing at the time, as a new hour had past; he had hoped Simon would be home after Cecillia explained he wasn’t most of the day until later in the afternoon. Letting Lauryn know that he was going to see Simon, she wanted to come as well, eager to learn if it was true or not.

As the two went out and came to the Old House ahead, Reginald started thinking long and hard about the issue in hand. “So what if this woman is who she says she is? I mean . . . I don’t know whether to be cross or—”

“Don’t worry about it, Reg.” Lauryn commented already knocking on the door. “It would be wonderful if you did in fact have relatives alive.”

Both then turned as Simon opened the door. “Good evening,” Reginald spoke up becoming slightly nervous. Simon, I wondered if we could have a word about a matter that came up.”

Reginald Collins Armâge
Reginald Collins Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 6 Empty Re: CHAPTER 6

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 6th November 2017, 19:25

Amy, in the midst of uncertainty of everything that occurred earlier that morning, felt for sure Reginald and Lauryn would proceed into finding out about them while leaving disastrous consequences.
Having paced her room for some time then wondering if Ange had an answer she summoned her and explained what happened. Feeling that sooner or later it would occur anyway, she thought it best to let Vladimir and Syerren know, then come up with how to deal with their knew found knowledge.

While agreeing with her friend she left the hotel and paced quickly to Eagle Hill Cemetery where her husband and his brother were laid to rest during the day.

Watching as the sun quickly descended leaving a blanket of stars in the sky, Amy felt a shock go through her as the secret panel to an abandoned mausoleum opened.

Having awoken with Syerren and had a plan of going to Collinwood work to doing something special with Reginald and his family, Vladimir saw Amy in the corner waiting.

“Amy love, what are you doing out here?” embracing her while relieved she was alright.

“I had to come, Vlad,” Amy spoke, looking at the brothers. “I’m worried for our son and Lauryn too. They know we are alive or at least Lauryn believes it. Reginald however had a fit about the whole issue and wanted further proof. ”

“And how exactly did Lauryn come to learning this knowledge, dear.” Vladimir glared becoming anxious about it.

“Lauryn first recognized me through an heirloom I had. I . . . I told her who I was but as promised I did not reveal what we were or anything of the supernatural world.” Unsure how everyone was feeling, Amy felt a lump in her throat as she wept, “I am sorry for exposing us like this. I didn’t know what else to do and I’m just tired of the lies!”

“Don’t blame yourself, Love,” Syerren commented, while understanding Amy’s doings. “And you said Reginald is sceptical about the whole idea of us being alive?”. “What do you pose we do, Brother?”

“Perhaps . . .” taking a deep breath then peering through the gate. “It’s time we make ourselves known. I agree with Amy I’m tired of running. I’m tired of the lies. Where are the children now, Amy?”

Amy shrugged standing next to him, “I suppose at the hotel but—”

The two turned around as Syerren let out a groan having searched for Reginald’s location. “Vlad, he’s nearing the Old House.” Considering why he would be there, Vladimir then widened his eyes as the two figured what was going on. “You don’t think he went to ask Simon about this—”

“I don’t see why not, however; the last thing we want is to be exposed. Quickly head back to Collinwood with Amy and I’ll call if I need you. It would be best not to have everyone there.”

“Vladimir, please let us go with you.” Amy pleaded. “If we are to introduce our son, he should at least meet us all as his family.”

Considering it further, he nodded, “Alright Amy but let us go before it’s too late,” soon as they all vanished into the darkness.

Last edited by Amy Collins Armâge on 6th November 2017, 22:00; edited 1 time in total
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 6th November 2017, 21:24

Answering the door to find Reginald and Lauryn, not expecting either of them, but happy to have them all the same, Simon stepped aside letting the pair inside. Being almost instantly bombarded with questions from Reginald, Simon sighed, not feeling this was the proper time or place to be discussing such matters of his family history. Pouring himself a glass of brandy, Simon went over to the drawing room window, looking out onto the night.

"Reginald, you know that I would as soon as cut off my arm than lie to you boy, but I simply can't go into details at this time of your past or your parents." Turning around to him as he appeared frustrated, Simon sat his glass of brandy down, going over to Reg. "You have been told what you needed to hear all of these years, and there is nothing more that I am at liberty to say." Realizing that he was basically telling Reginald what he needed to hear, Simon crossed his arms as he sat down on the edge of a chair.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Reginald Collins Armâge 7th November 2017, 21:35

“Very well Simon,” Reginald protested, “then at least tell me who these so called relatives of yours that have suddenly come to the hotel are.” Seeing he turned his head away not wanting to discuss the matter, he grew more upset. “Dammit Simon, the woman who I met with, already claimed that she was my mother Amy du Prés! Isn’t that right Lauryn?” As she nodded telling about the ring that was hers, Reg nodded, moving closer to Simon. “Come on please just tell me what’s going on?”
Reginald Collins Armâge
Reginald Collins Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 7th November 2017, 22:00

"Damn it boy!" Simon protested, standing up again as he suddenly grabbed hold of Reginald's arms. "Can't you just leave well enough alone!" Simon shouted, as simultaneously the front door swung open and three unexpected faces appeared. Releasing Reginald, Simon approached Vladimir in the front of the pack. "Vladimir, you should really watch what you say here," he said, stopping before him. "I know that the three of you came in here guns blazing, but you have to consider your son here before yourself."

"Son? So it's true?" Reginald exclaimed, quickly approaching beside of Simon.

Simon, dumbfounded by what he had said, turned to look at Reginald, sighing. "I'm sorry I had to lie to you all of these years boy," Simon spoke, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If it weren't for your father here being the best mate I ever did have, I probably couldn't have held up the act all of these years. But yes, Reginald, your parents are here. They are alive. All of those secret, random gifts that you received over the years, the ones that 'Santa must have dropped', now you know where they came from. You were never forgotten about, Reginald. But, please forgive me for I have lied to you for so long. I was always the one you could trust; the one you could count on."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Reginald Collins Armâge 7th November 2017, 22:38

Reginald couldn’t believe what he was hearing as if his whole world was turned upside down in a course of a few hours. Glaring with such hatred and anger, he sneered in Simon’s direction, “Trust, you utter bastard; how could you do this to me!?”

Stepping in, Vladimir tried to get in between the two but was held by Syerren and Amy as they felt it better Reginald let it out.”

“All I’ve ever wanted was a family someone I could go to if I have troubles or someone to take trips and have a fun life but now these lies through most of my childhood were nothing more than a charade!” moving and toppling the chair that was between Simon and him. “Well what do you have to say for yourself!?” Waiting a quickly moment, Reg became impatient and slapped the man across the face hearing echoes of his name from everyone. “You should be ashamed! And all of this for what, just because of getting into some kind of trouble?”

“Reginald Armâge, that’s enough!” Unable to watch much more of the torment as Vladimir pushed his way through and grabbed his son’s shoulders, “If you must get mad and upset at someone, let it be me! I arranged for this to happen. We . . .” he glanced at Simon then back at him, “we were in trouble yes and had to leave the country. Our lives were in danger and for the families sake we wanted you here in Collinsport, living a life . . . familiar to you. Don’t you understand?”
Reginald Collins Armâge
Reginald Collins Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 7th November 2017, 23:04

Simon, unable to take much more of the commotion, quickly made his exit from the room after Vladimir stepped in, retreating to the upstairs library, all the while feeling overwhelmed and upset by the events which had taken place. Meanwhile, downstairs in the drawing room, Lauryn remained somewhat motionless as Reginald and Vladimir continued arguing back and forth.

Finally having enough of it all, Lauryn decided to step between Reginald and Vladimir, but no sooner did she, ended up getting pushed backwards by Reginald, but caught with great speed by Syerren. Turning to view the man whom she had yet to ever meet, she smiled, before quickly turning her attention back to her husband. "Reginald Armâge!" Lauryn screamed, running up to him and smacking him. "What's the matter with you Reggy? Since the first time we met, you have always talked with great fondness of wishing to meet your parents; and now that they are standing right in front of you, you can't seem to do anything but be upset! Get a hold of yourself!" She added, as he soon turned away with his head held down. Stepping around Reginald, not prepared to give up, Lauryn put her hands on his face, looking deep into his teary eyes. "You can spend the rest of your life filling that empty spot in your heart with hate, or you can start right now for the rest of your life filling it with love. I love you. Your parents and uncle are here at last and they love you. One of your best friends in life whom you probably hurt tonight still loves you."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Reginald Collins Armâge 7th November 2017, 23:22

Noticing how much he was hurting, Vladimir couldn’t help but feel sorry for him, knowing all of this seems almost impossible to grasp. As he fell to the ground in misery, Vladimir followed by Amy and Syerren who went and embraced him. “Reginald,” Vlad began, “I want to give you my sincere apologise for your suffering for the past years! We love you Son and no more hiding. I promise. We’ll be a family once more.”

Smiling by the loving embracement, Reginald couldn’t help but weep from it all. “I’m sorry really I am. I just want a family. I don’t care the reasons for leaving the important thing is you are all alive and back!” Realising from his family, he then turned drying his tears and looked to Lauryn. “Well I suppose we’d better start over, Mother, Father, Uncle this is my wife Lauryn.”
Reginald Collins Armâge
Reginald Collins Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Osbourne Armâge 7th November 2017, 23:31

"Well, I have already met your wonderful mom," Lauryn laughed, stepping over and hugging Amy. "And kind of met your father but not exactly," she continued, first shaking Vladimir's hand, then shrugging as she decided upon a hug. "But I have yet to meet your stunning Uncle. Goodness, where have you been hiding all this time?" Lauryn smirked, smiling at Syerren. "Now we know where Reginald gets his good looks and curly hair from!" she teased, watching as Syerren blushed slightly. "Lauryn," she said, shaking Syerren's hand. "Pleasure to meet the fantastic uncle that we have been celebrating these past few years. Next year will be much more exciting now that you're actually around to receive your cake and prayers," she laughed.

Returning to Reginald, Lauryn wrapped her arms around his waist as she thought for a moment. "Hey, we should have a dinner together at my parents house tomorrow night to celebrate all of this! I know that my mother and father will be very thrilled to meet you all, and the food is pretty good too!"
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Lauryn Osbourne Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Reginald Collins Armâge 7th November 2017, 23:47

Happy to have finally gotten an official meet with Lauryn, Vladimir felt proud of his son’s chosen spouse. Hearing her ask about the dinner arrangements he felt sceptical at first while he and his brother were unable to consume anything without nasty affects, he responded, “A dinner would be lovely however . . .” he paused looking at the hopefulness in Reginald’s eyes, then shook his head, “we might be a little late. I know my brother Dylan and I have last minute business to take care of but yes I would love to meet your family.”

Turning around as Simon soon emerged from upstairs, Reginald went to him, “I’m sorry for hitting you Simon and my behavior.” Turning around to the crowd he smiled, “It’s wonderful though finally meeting them and we’re planning for everyone to meet Lauryn’s folks. Will you join us?”
Reginald Collins Armâge
Reginald Collins Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 7th November 2017, 23:56

"Sure I will mate," Simon said, grinning as he then pulled Reginald in for a hug. "Just remember kid; I lived with you through puberty, so you're going to have to do a lot worse than yell and hit to make me lose interest in you," Simon laughed, then going over to Vladimir.

"Nice to have you as part of the family again," he said, slapping him on the shoulder. "Man, has this place been pretty lonely, but not anymore! I insist that you all move in here at once! We never changed anything all this time; everything is still pretty much how you left it, asides from, well, Amy's room, but that can all be fixed." Looking then at Syerren who seemed quiet through it all, Simon went over to him, putting an arm around his shoulder. "What's the matter mate? I do apologize your girlfriend, my wife, isn't here to join in on your gracious homecoming," Simon joked, looking around as the room was filled with numerous conversations and smiles. "Yes; it is a great homecoming indeed."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Reginald Collins Armâge 8th November 2017, 00:17

“You mean you really are going to be moving back here?” Reginald questioned in excitement loving the idea of his family being so close.

“Well . . . considering the trip was only to get close to you from a distance but it turned out that changed.” Vladimir smiled towards Amy who nodded.

“We want nothing more than to be close to you darling.” Amy spoke embracing him once more.

Happy by the comment, while seeing Reginald look at him in admiration, Vlad spoke deeply patting his shoulder, “You’ve become quite a man over the years, Reginald.”

Nodding still trying to hide his tears he clasped on to Lauryn, “We’d better get back. I’m sure we’ll talk tomorrow.” Looking back at the group, he felt now more than ever his life was going to change forever for the better.

Reginald Collins Armâge
Reginald Collins Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down