Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Question and there Answers

Go down

Common Question and there Answers Empty Common Question and there Answers

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 26th March 2009, 23:27

What is an RPG?: An RPG stands for role-playing game. This means that you take on the role of a character and interact with the other players in the group to create scenes, often adding depth and growth to the already established characters.

Will we be following the show exactly?: Yes and no. Since the show has a plotline, we will definitely use it, but the whole point of the game is to build on what is already there. So we probably be changing scenes around

Can I play more than one character?: For now, you can play up to two characters. If you feel that you have the time, dedication, and ability to devote to more than two characters, then we can address that together. But from my past experiences, I find that if someone tries to play more characters than they can handle, it can cause problems in the storyline
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Common Question and there Answers Empty Original Characters?

Post  Guest 11th September 2009, 16:49

I have a question that kinda decides a lot for me. Are original characters allowed? And if they are, is there any profile form I could fill out? On several RPGs, original characters must fill out a form, and not be related to the Cannon characters. Do the same rules apply here?

I have thought out my character very carefully, and was hoping I wouldn't cause trouble by being the first on here to have an OC. I want to have fun and not bother everybody by making a mess with an OC that might not be allowed.

If all this is "yes", then where should I post the bio?

Regards,
Beck Stoker

Back to top Go down

Common Question and there Answers Empty Re: Common Question and there Answers

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 11th September 2009, 17:35

BattleBeckStoker wrote:I have a question that kinda decides a lot for me. Are original characters allowed? And if they are, is there any profile form I could fill out? On several RPGs, original characters must fill out a form, and not be related to the Cannon characters. Do the same rules apply here?

I have thought out my character very carefully, and was hoping I wouldn't cause trouble by being the first on here to have an OC. I want to have fun and not bother everybody by making a mess with an OC that might not be allowed.

If all this is "yes", then where should I post the bio?

Regards,
Beck Stoker

Becca, basically, we are doing original characters yes if you have any in mind that you would like to play feel free to let me know. You are also welcome to have imaginative characters to play. (Example:Rebecca Collins) There is no forms you have to fill out but you are welcome to have multiple accounts for each character.
Just let me know which OC you would like Smile
I hope this helps.
PM me if you have anyother questions and Welcome!! grin

~Amy Collins Admin
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Common Question and there Answers Empty Re: Common Question and there Answers

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content