Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rememberences then Returns (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

3 posters

Go down

Rememberences then Returns (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Rememberences then Returns (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 14th April 2010, 03:00

Watching the girls departs from the cottage Vladimir and Syerren followed them into the woods. Coming to a clearing the two bats soared passed them landing near the distant trees. Looking back Amy seeing Vlad and Syerren approach, she grinned, “I assume everything went well?” Vlad grinned kissing her, “As always.” He looked back at his brother who turned to Cecillia. “Have you got it Syerren?” He presented the jewellery box to him. As Vlad reached it, Syerren grinned taking it away from him, “Just a moment,” he looked down at Cecillia “Since this is our last night here and this trip was meant for Cecillia…” Vlad nodded, “I see,” Vlad approached her looking down at her, “Cecillia, is there anything you wanted to see before we depart this time, since it is your night.”

Last edited by Amy Collins Armâge on 14th April 2010, 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Rememberences then Returns (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Re: Rememberences then Returns (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 14th April 2010, 16:46

Cecillia looked around thinking about the question, then turned back to Syerren. "I think I have seen all that I wish, and I am with the three whom I like to be with the best. And so, I think that there isn't anything else I could possibly ask for or desire to see." Smiling at the three she grabbed onto Syerren's arm. "Take us home."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Rememberences then Returns (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren) Empty Re: Rememberences then Returns (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren)

Post  Syerren Armâge 14th April 2010, 17:11

Syerren grinned at Cecillia then nodded to Vladimir, “Very well then, I guess we should return back.” Vlad who agreed then looked into the distance. Syerren noticing this questioned, “Is something troubling you brother?” Vlad didn’t reply, releasing Amy who called to him, he slowly stepped towards the abandon woods. Calling to him again, again Vlad silenced them stepping closer to a darkened figure. Seeing him, the figure turned appeared Quentin Collins. Staring at each other for a few moments, Vlad nodded slightly then turned back harshly towards the group. “What did he want,” Syerren asked pulling out the time box. “I'm not sure,” looking back seeing the spirit had vanished. Shaking his head Vlad grinned at Amy. “Alright let’s go home.” Nodding Syerren cited a passage opening the box as the group vanished returning back.

~End Scene~

(OOC: At this point, Readers should return to the Widow Hill Forum to continue reading starting with "A Long Night Farewell".)
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down