Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious Aquaintence (Amy/Cecillia/Judith)

3 posters

Go down

Curious Aquaintence (Amy/Cecillia/Judith) Empty Curious Aquaintence (Amy/Cecillia/Judith)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 28th May 2010, 18:52

Entering through the door, Amy held on to Cecillia curious as to what Quentin intended to show. Suddenly becoming very cold around her, she looked around seeing darkness appear. “Where are we?” Looking down at herself, Amy was shock to find herself and Cecillia in period style clothing. “We must be in a different time.” Looking around unsure what to make of it, Amy leaned on the tree, “It looks to be in the woods.” Hearing the sound of movement in the distance, Amy grabbed Cecillia hiding behind a tree. Feeling it was safe, Amy breathed a heavy sigh from the shock looking at Cecillia, “Do you think this is Quentin’s time around the late 19th century?”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Curious Aquaintence (Amy/Cecillia/Judith) Empty Re: Curious Aquaintence (Amy/Cecillia/Judith)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 28th May 2010, 19:06

"That's the logical conclusion," Cecillia said, looking around the ever familiar woods. "Though, why on earth would he want us to come to this time," she questioned, but seeing that Amy didn't know the answer any more than she did. "I guess we need to go make ourselves acquainted with those of this time period," Cecillia said, the thought sending a chill up her spine. "Grasping Amy's arm," she stepped ahead, "well . . . let's hope there hasn't been too many cousins of the family showing up yet," she joked, as the two proceeded towards the house.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Curious Aquaintence (Amy/Cecillia/Judith) Empty Re: Curious Aquaintence (Amy/Cecillia/Judith)

Post  Judith Collins 28th May 2010, 19:21

Judith came downstairs in a rather pleasant mood, passing the maid, Beth, along the way. Smiling, she continued into the drawing room, pondering the thought of a glass of brandy. Passing it up, she went over to the desk to start writing an urgent letter that would need to be delivered to the lawyer in town the next morning. Just as she had started, a knock at the front door disrupted her concentration. Hesitating a moment, thinking that one of the servants would answer it, Judith sighed, knowing she was likely the only one who had heard it. Carefully placing the letter in a drawer, she then locked it. Passing Beth in the foyer, she gestured her to return to her duties, that she would answer it. Stopping to straighten herself, Judith opened the door to two unfamiliar young women. "May I help you," she questioned with suspicion, wondering if they weren't here for her foolish brother Quentin.
Judith Collins
Judith Collins
Arrived By Train
Arrived By Train

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 28th May 2010, 19:29

Grinning, as she pushed her hair back slightly not use to the style, Amy nodded, “Good evening, my name is Amy Collins, this is my sister, Cecillia, we cousins of the family you see, only just arrived from Europe hoping to talk to a…” thinking back to the history, “Judith Collins.” Being aloud in the foyer Amy removed her then Cecillia’s cloak. “Might I say you have a lovely place here. We heard there was a Quentin Collins residing here too?”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Judith Collins 28th May 2010, 19:48

"It's a pleasure to meet you Amy, Cecillia. It is always nice to hear from the branch of the family that resides in Europe; unfortunately it's not something which has occurred very often." Leading the two women into the drawing room and offering them a seat, she looked them over, then sat down herself. "Yes, a Quentin Collins does reside here; he is my brother," she said, with mild distaste. " Realizing that the two women had probably only just arrived and since they were Collins, she got up, calling Beth back into the room. "Please fix two bedrooms immediately," she ordered politely, turning back to Amy and Cecillia. "Now, you probably wont see Quentin until some early hour in the morning, however, I would be glad to address any questions you may have in the mean time," she offered, hoping to learn more about these mysterious cousins whom she had never heard of.
Judith Collins
Judith Collins
Arrived By Train
Arrived By Train

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 28th May 2010, 20:35

Looking at Amy, Cecillia felt uncomfortable with the questioning. "Actually," she began, searching for the correct words, "we were just interested in... meeting Quentin Collins, having heard about him and all." Seeing the time on a nearby clock, she turned back to Judith. "My...sister and I have had a long journey here and are tired. Might we be excused for the night, and I'm sure that we will be able to tell you more about ourselves in the morning," she smiled. "Certainly," Judith said, standing. "In that case, let me take you to your rooms," she said starting to walk towards the foyer. "I am so happy that you both have come."

~End Scene~
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down