Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tending to the Issue (Beth/Cecillia)

2 posters

Go down

Tending to the Issue (Beth/Cecillia) Empty Tending to the Issue (Beth/Cecillia)

Post  Beth Chavez 29th May 2010, 14:44

Beth had wondered off into the house after scene between Quentin and Amy. Upset with him, knowing those so called cousins must leave before they hurt Quentin. Taking her dust cloth, deciding what she could do. Her thoughts were soon interrupted as Cecillia came down the stairs. Turning around still distressed, Beth tossed her dust cloth down on the table. Approaching her, “Miss. Collins, can I have a word with you about Quentin.” Guiding her into the drawing room, Beth closed the doors and turned to the girl. “If you know what’s best Miss. Collins you will leave Collinsport, Amy is already making a big mistake having affairs with Mr. Collins.”
Beth Chavez
Beth Chavez
Arrived By Train
Arrived By Train

Back to top Go down

Tending to the Issue (Beth/Cecillia) Empty Re: Tending to the Issue (Beth/Cecillia)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 29th May 2010, 14:53

Desiring to pay a visit to the Old House and the so called gypsies which lived there, Cecillia left her bedroom. As she started down the stairs, Beth caught her attention, bringing her into the drawing room. "If I know whats best," Cecillia questioned, puzzled. "Are you threatening me, Miss," she questioned, alarmed. Laughing at the mention of Quentin and Amy, Cecillia looked away, then turned back to Beth. "I hardly think you have seen Amy having any sort of affair with Quentin. Amy is ... well, Amy just wouldn't do that. I know my... sister, Miss."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Tending to the Issue (Beth/Cecillia) Empty Re: Tending to the Issue (Beth/Cecillia)

Post  Beth Chavez 29th May 2010, 15:11

“What are you implying then?” Beth spoke abruptly, I know what I saw and it was you sister with Quentin on the terrace.” Trying to remain calm Beth looked down, “Quentin is a very peculiar gentleman, I just don’t want to see you or your sister to get hurt.” Looking towards the window, Beth glanced back, “Quentin asked her obsence questions about some curse and other information that didn’t make sense.” Beth approached her again, “Please, stay away from him.”
Beth Chavez
Beth Chavez
Arrived By Train
Arrived By Train

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 29th May 2010, 15:29

"I can't agree to do that," Cecillia said sternly. "Quentin is whom we have interest speaking with, and there isn't anything that you or anyone else can say that can stop us. Furthermore, I do not know exactly what you heard my sister or Quentin discussing, but I assure you that it was likely none of your concern." Getting angered slightly by Beth's accusations," Cecillia started towards the door. "Are we finished here," Cecillia questioned in a huff.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Beth Chavez 29th May 2010, 15:41

Lowering her head knowing Beth wouldn’t get anymore vital information she wanted from Cecillia, she nodded, letting her go. “I'll leave it as a warning Miss. Collins, I don’t know what information you want with Quentin or what you are hiding but if Quentin gets hurt…” Beth couldn’t finish, seeing the look of disgust on Cecillia’s face. Beth nodded leaving the room to tend to her duties feeling that she couldn't trust anymore then trust own thoughts about them.

~End Scene~
Beth Chavez
Beth Chavez
Arrived By Train
Arrived By Train

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down