Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PART 5: No Witnesses? (Joe/Elizabeth)

2 posters

Go down

PART 5:  No Witnesses? (Joe/Elizabeth) Empty PART 5: No Witnesses? (Joe/Elizabeth)

Post  Joe Haskell 16th October 2009, 00:52

Joe Haskell and Elizabeth Stoddard made an odd pair as they walked through the woods near Collinwood towards a grove of oak trees. Joe was carefully carrying an old duffel bag and Elizabeth was carrying a shovel. They didn't speak until they got to the area Elizabeth had picked out.

"Right here, Mrs. Stoddard?", Joe asked. He saw her nod her head, yes. Then he told her, "I'm sure that no one saw us, although I keep having the odd sensation that we're being watched. I'm sure it's my imagination."

He began digging and then said, "You might as well go back to Collinwood. I can find my way back and I'll leave the shovel in the shed."
Joe Haskell
Joe Haskell
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

PART 5:  No Witnesses? (Joe/Elizabeth) Empty Re: PART 5: No Witnesses? (Joe/Elizabeth)

Post  Elizabeth Stoddard 16th October 2009, 01:00

Elizabeth felt that they had been observed too, although she couldn't hear or see anyone around. Once, she thought she heard some leaves and twigs rustling as though someone were walking nearby.

"Yes, I feel it too, Joe," she answered. "But I'm almost certain no one has seen us." She carefully looked around so she could remember where the bones had been buried. There are probably bones buried all over these woods, she thought.

She was relieved when Joe told her she could go back to Collinwood and that he'd finish up on his own. "Thank you, Joe. Words can't describe how much I appreciate this and now we'll never speak of this again."

She watched as he nodded in agreement and then turned to go. They were unaware that they were actually being observed.

~end scene~
Elizabeth Stoddard
Elizabeth Stoddard
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down