Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Talk of Recruiting (Justine/Brighton)

2 posters

Go down

A Talk of Recruiting (Justine/Brighton) Empty A Talk of Recruiting (Justine/Brighton)

Post  Justine Isabella 23rd December 2011, 20:22

Down a dark corridor, a young, short yet lively, woman with a long flowing ragged dress in near tatters and her hair pinned up, with locks flowing every direction, walked down towards the basement of an old long abandoned house. With a candle in hand, Justine Isabella like every evening before night fell, lit candles to the stone room in the basement where a well preserved coffin lade. Staring at it for a moment she grew impatient looking at her wrist watch then glared approaching the coffin. “Come on, rise will you?” speaking as though someone was there. “The sun has been down for nearly ten minutes.

Seeing at last the coffin lid begin to move, Justine jumped and ran helping opening it. Brightly grinning looking down at a man she spoke, “Rise and shine my lord. A new evening is upon you.” Helping him up out, she huffed, “Cor, I thought you never wake; I trust last night feedings went well?”
Justine Isabella
Justine Isabella
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

A Talk of Recruiting (Justine/Brighton) Empty Re: A Talk of Recruiting (Justine/Brighton)

Post  Brighton Weymouth 23rd December 2011, 20:28

"Yes of course," Brighton spoke, straightening his clothing then turning his attention to Justine. "I hope you have made some use of your daytime hours? Perhaps straightened up this place," he gestured towards upstairs. Seeing a slight nod from Justine, Brighton stepped past her, glaring up at the ceiling. "Yes, in fact, I had a quite extraordinary encounter last night. As it so appears, one of my past enemies aren't exactly as far in the past as I'd like them. Turning around to Justine, he sighed. "I don't know if you remember the name, but I have found out that one, Syerren, creature of the night, is still alive. However, he isn't the same as he once was, and I think this just could be to my advantage," Brighton grinned, turning back around to Justine. "And you, my dear . . . you will be the perfect bait for him," he winked, suddenly forcing Justine's body against his as he stared down into her eyes. "What do you say?"
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

A Talk of Recruiting (Justine/Brighton) Empty Re: A Talk of Recruiting (Justine/Brighton)

Post  Justine Isabella 23rd December 2011, 20:29

“Syerren you say?” Justine questioned thinking in the past about the many men, she encountered with Brighton. “Of course, Syerren Drakúla it was! That shy stiff of a boy with his pompous of a brother always around him. Yes I remember him well.” Laughing at that point looking up considering that such a man claiming to be of the undead was still alive.

Soon being up against Brighton’s body as he gave the request, Justine’s smile vanished as she looked up, “You want me to do what?” Pushing away from him then scowling. “But . . . what about that brother of his? Why I’m sure you could just as easily take control of the little rat and . . .” being instantly silent by Brighton, Justine sighed knowing she didn’t have much of a choice, “Alright, my lord I’ll do it, for you.” rubbing her hand along his arm. “And then you’ll have more so of an equal however one of which you have full control of.”
Justine Isabella
Justine Isabella
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighton Weymouth 23rd December 2011, 20:30

"Good," Brighton spoke, watching Justine scurry around and still attempt to make up her mind. "Here," he then gestured, handing the woman a good amount of money; "go buy yourself something nice. I imagine the man has some taste in women and I'm sure that you'll be able to figure out exactly what that is." Then grabbing her chin as he lowered his face to hers, Brighton continued; "but just remember who you belong to," he hissed, kissing her on the lips and then pulling away. "Now off you go," Brighton insisted, nudging the woman slightly. "And be fast about it; I'd like to have a little thrill tonight as well."

~End Scene~
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down