Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding the Solution (Brighton/Justine)

2 posters

Go down

Finding the Solution (Brighton/Justine) Empty Finding the Solution (Brighton/Justine)

Post  Brighton Weymouth 27th December 2011, 19:00

It had been a few days now since he had lost Syerren as an ally. Brighton, just waking for the night, made his way to the drawing room of the abandoned house he and Justine lived in, with furry in his eyes. Finding the woman standing by the window waiting for him, Brighton quickly made his way over to her, instantly thrusting her body against the wall. "After thinking about it enough, I've concluded that the reason I didn't keep Syerren on my side was because of you; and now you're going to help me fix that!" He yelled, ripping off the cord that held the curtains open and grabbing Justine's wrists. Tightly tying her arms together, he then drug her over to the sofa, throwing her down on it. "I have an idea, and trust me darling, what I'm doing to you is completely necessary," he sneered, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants as he got down on the sofa on top of her, slapping her across the face. "Shh, now don't cry my dear Justine," Brighton whispered as he leaned in close enough to her face to kiss her, all the while pulling her dress up with his free hand. "It'll all be over before you know it," he added, looking into her still eyes.
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Finding the Solution (Brighton/Justine) Empty Re: Finding the Solution (Brighton/Justine)

Post  Justine Isabella 27th December 2011, 19:31

Abiding by his every forced command, Justine struggled through Brighton’s ways of torture not sure at all what he was talking about. Knowing it was only a matter of time before Syerren’s brother found about this, she knew her master was just being a fool in taking him. Staring helpless into his eyes almost tamed to do so after so long, Justine flinched as he continued, while holding the rope firmly from moving anywhere. After a moment of being able to speak she grinned slightly, “Oh Brighton dear, must you waste your time of nights with that boy? Perhaps . . .” pausing after a screaming pleasure moved in her then continued, “Perhaps we’d do better back in England.”
Justine Isabella
Justine Isabella
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Finding the Solution (Brighton/Justine) Empty Re: Finding the Solution (Brighton/Justine)

Post  Brighton Weymouth 27th December 2011, 20:40

"Back in England?" Brighton questioned, not giving the idea any more thought. "No, we aren't going back there right now," he added, groaning as he reached climax of his act, then finishing up and pulling away from Justine. "Now trust me, this next little part is even more important then the last," Brighton said, continuing on his goal of fixing Justine the way he needed her. Without warning, he violently ripped a portion of the front of her dress, then with a small knife, left her a shallow gash on her exposed skin. Gripping his hands tightly around her arms, he then bent down, kissing, then biting her neck, ripping the skin. As Justine managed to hold most of her cries throughout the beating, Brighton, satisfied, stood. "Now my dear, you are to carry with you the story that you are running away from your abusive husband and are seeking shelter. You are to go to the Old House with that exact story and gather all the information you can. You are to make sure that you are allowed to stay there long enough until I tell you otherwise. Am I understood?"
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Justine Isabella 27th December 2011, 20:54

“Perfectly, my lord and I will abide by it,” Justine spoke in a death like tone gazing off into the distance thinking of how exactly she would go abiding this. Turning then slightly enough to look at her master she glared, “Exactly what is your plan you have with the family?” Applying pressure to her neck finding blood on her hand she continued, “They haven’t done any harm to us. Surly now this is about more then having someone like you to control.”
Justine Isabella
Justine Isabella
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Brighton Weymouth 27th December 2011, 21:01

Sighing from Justine's sudden shrew of questions, Brighton crossed his arms, sneering; "do not continue to stand around and question why I'm doing what I'm doing Justine. You know the rules here . . . and I do believe that being pestered by you isn't one of them. Now just know that you are not in any way to mess this up, for if I succeed, we'll have everything we ever wanted and more; but if I fail, then you will find yourself in a living hell."

~End Scene~
Brighton Weymouth
Brighton Weymouth
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down