Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparing the Holiday Season (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren/Vladimir/Simon)

5 posters

Go down

Preparing the Holiday Season (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren/Vladimir/Simon) Empty Preparing the Holiday Season (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren/Vladimir/Simon)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 31st December 2011, 14:25

The Christmas season was here and with the day nearing, everyone seemed thrilled to the idea of spending a few days in the cabin. Having arrived early that evening with moving Vladimir and Syerrens’ coffins to the basement and bringing the Christmas decorations and ornaments to the cabin, Amy and Cecillia continued decorating the rooms, while the boys were out picking a perfect tree; however, knowing this time it wouldn’t be an easy task this year for they all promised to not use any sort of their abilities and behave as normal mortal men do.

Helping Cecillia put up garland, around the windows, Amy glanced out into the night sky then grinned, “You think we’ll get some more snow this year?” then turned around finding something to secure the garland. “I only hope the boys are doing alright with the tree hunt. I heard you were also thinking of sending Simon out to hunt for a deer or something?”

Last edited by Amy Collins Armâge on 31st December 2011, 14:56; edited 1 time in total
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Preparing the Holiday Season (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren/Vladimir/Simon) Empty Re: Preparing the Holiday Season (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren/Vladimir/Simon)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st December 2011, 14:54

Helping her cousin, Cecillia smiled. "Yeah I was hoping that Simon could perhaps hunt a deer. I'm not sure what it would taste like of course, but according to my father, if you cook it up the right way then it is delicious. I thought it'd make a good addition to our table for our Christmas dinner." Turning around to get some bows, Cecillia then laughed as she got Amy's attention. "It looks like Reginald wants to help too," Cecillia giggled, pointing at Reg who had managed to get into the box of garland and had wrapped it around himself. Hearing then voices coming from the door, Cecillia glanced out the window to see three men and a tree just outside. "They're back!" Cecillia exclaimed, running to open the front door.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Preparing the Holiday Season (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren/Vladimir/Simon) Empty Re: Preparing the Holiday Season (Amy/Cecillia/Syerren/Vladimir/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 31st December 2011, 15:13

It had seemed like a long evening for the boys as they travelled back from finding a Christmas tree then chopping it down normally, instead of a job that could have been done in a matter of minutes. With all three at a side of a tree carrying it into the cabin, Syerren, letting Vladimir and Simon have their way with it, removed his cloak then brushing off what snow he had on him all the while not use to the choice in clothing the woman had provided each of them of trouser jeans and wool sweaters. Looking around ignoring it, he first commented, “The house is looking nice,” you two are doing a fine job,” then went to Reginald as he gestured to be picked up. Noticing it too, Vlad moved back from the tree then removed his gloves with his teeth, “Yes . . . a fine job indeed." So what else is planned for our evening?”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 16th January 2023, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st December 2011, 17:35

Speaking up for Amy, Cecillia went to Simon as he wrapped his arms around her, then facing Vladimir spoke. "Well we have to finish decorating the house and the tree, and perhaps while we're doing that, you boys can go hang up the outside lights on the house," Cecillia questioned, pointing towards a very large box of lights, as well as some figurines and extension cords. "There's a ladder outside by the back porch," Cecillia smiled . . . "Unless you three don't think you can handle the mere mortal, manly task of hanging some lights in the falling snow," she teased, then turned to Simon. "And I almost forgot to tell you how sexy you look in those tight jean trousers boy," Cecillia spoke in the best country accent she could, then began laughing with everyone else. "Oh, I don't know, Cecillia," Simon spoke, being the butt of the joke and thus, hoping to change the subject, "I'm sure that we three wise men can surely light up the sky," he questioned, crossing his arms. "But can you two merely mortal women have this house and tree decorated and a warm dinner on the table by the time we get back in?" Glancing at Amy, Cecillia nodded, "yes Sir, I do think we can!"
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 31st December 2011, 17:57

Enjoying most of the warm and friendly atmosphere in the room, Vladimir and Amy laughed together enjoying themselves. Agreeing then upon of going out and decorating the exterior of the house, Vlad moved beside his brother then stoking his son in his arms as Reg soon sounded to be placed back in the box “Right . . . have fun you lot. We’ll be back later on.” Grabbing up the chosen lights then leading the way out into the cold.

Stopping outside on porch, Vladimir looked around for a near power source finding none. Looking then towards the side of the house he grinned then turned around seeing Simon join in. “Alright . . . so we should get up to the roof then . . .” “But Vlad . . .” Syerren spoke aloud interrupting him and gestured towards the lights. “They seemed to be twisted and tangled together.” “Well how hard could it be to fix them?” Sighing helping Simon and Syerren, Vlad glanced to Simon having enough, “Simon, you don’t think you could. . .”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 31st December 2011, 18:13

"No Vlad," Simon spoke with a grin. "We told the women that we would do this the mortal way, and that's exactly what we're going to do!" Smiling he tossed a bundle of lights to Syerren as Vladimir continued around for the ladder. "Come on mate . . . just think of it as untangling ropes as you did back in the shipyard in London." Catching somewhat of a grin on Syerren's face, Simon then observed Vladimir back with the ladder, propping it up against the house. "Right, so who here is the lucky one who gets to climb up and start putting them on," he laughed, seeing that Vladimir was anything but intrigued. "Ah come on mate, it's just to the roof; it won't be that bad!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir Armâge 31st December 2011, 18:35

“Oh no . . . I’ve had my adventure on roofs already this year, with Skyler and his shingle work,” Vladimir commented backing away quickly gathering tangled lights. “All the more reason you should brother, because you have experience.” Syerren commented while still working diligently as he caught Vlad staring at the roof. “Its funny, Vlad I didn’t ever picture you the sort to be afraid of heights.” “Don’t you go there, Syerren!” he snapped then glanced towards Simon who had more or less the same expression. “Right then . . . I’ll sacrifice myself and go but if I fall, I take matters into my own hands.” Taking the accomplished work that Syerren had and wrapped it around his arm, Vlad ascended up the ladder then unintentionally slipped off a rung then quickly caught himself, while hearing laughter at the bottom. “Alright boys very funny, so Vladimir doesn’t know how to climb a ladder,” he then sneered back towards and continued climbing while muttering, “God sakes I’ve been doing it for 200 years now.” Putting his self esteem issues away he balanced himself on the roof then knelt down and began pulling then thought about something calling back, “I hope someone remembered to check if these lights worked!”
Vladimir Armâge
Vladimir Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 31st December 2011, 18:59

"Oh damn," Simon muttered to Syerren. "Yeah yeah Vlad," Simon called up, then whispering back to Syerren "should we wait until he has them all up to tell him that they may or may not work," he laughed. After a few minutes had passed by and Vladimir had managed to get two strands of lights up, Simon called up to the man. "Hey Vlad. You did take into consideration that you have to have them even or else it's going to all look funny," Simon questioned. "You know Women, they're going to pay attention to every little detail!" Knowing Vladimir wasn't pleased by his petty remark, Simon laughed, then turned back to Syerren. "Come on mate; lets go figure out how to arrange these light up deer things," he spoke, grabbing the wired figurine and going away from the house a bit. Getting the idea of upping the mood a bit more, he instantly plopped down on the back of the deer, still supporting his weight on his feet however. "What do you think, Syerren? This should at least please one of the ladies!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 31st December 2011, 19:22

Smirking by what Simon was doing, Syerren shook his head bringing what was left over of the outdoor decorations. “If you say so Simon although you may want a larger animal to better off your image.” Laying out another deer then a snowman, Syerren sighed, “I don't know where people come up with the ideas of these sorts of things.  I mean I understand decorating we’ll say a tree but is all of this really necessary for a yard?”  Watching then Simon connect the deer and snowman that all soon illuminated then one goes out, Syerren placed his hand on his forehead feeling the job will never get done.  Looking behind him, Syerren then smirked towards his brother seeing a section not stay on the roof, “I think Vlad is having as much trouble as we are, Simon.”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 16th January 2023, 22:44; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st December 2011, 19:48

Back inside with Amy, having a much better go than the boys were having, Amy and Cecillia had already managed to finish the interior of the house as well as most of the tree, and were about on the verge of getting dinner started. Hearing then Reginald start to make a fuss, Cecillia turned to him, picking him up. "Oh no little guy," Cecillia cried, "did you get a booboo on your finger," she continued, taking him to Amy. "He must have cut it on an ornament hook."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 31st December 2011, 20:00

Hearing Reginald crying as Cecillia was bringing him inside, Amy quickly stopped what she was doing and came putting on her mother side, “Oh dear, Reggy you really must be careful, you troublemaker” knowing though he didn’t know any better. Examining the small prick on his finger, Amy smiled comforting him. “You be glad your father didn’t see you making all this fuss.” Smiling towards Cecillia she sighed, putting him back down onto the table as he came back to his normal self again. “So . . . got anything special for that husband of yours for Christmas Cecillia? I know it is difficult for all of them but usually one can find something.”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st December 2011, 20:20

Smiling, Cecillia nodded. "I've found him a few things," she grinned. "One thing I picked up about a month ago in a shop in town is a little onesie for an infant that says 'I love my daddy'." Seeing Amy grin, Cecillia continued. "Of course I have a couple more things up my sleeve, but I want to save those things for Christmas day and tell everyone at the same time." Hearing then the front door open, Cecillia turned as Syerren walked in cover in snow as if he'd fallen. "Oh my what happened?" Cecillia questioned, not knowing to laugh or to feel worried.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 31st December 2011, 20:45

Shaking off the snow that he was covered in, Syerren ignored Cecillia first finding himself near the fire place after removing his cloak then looked back, “What happened to me? Oh . . . nothing really. It just what started as a practical joke soon turned into a snowball war between two gentlemen . . . so I came back before I found myself buried in snow.” Laughing slightly patting his shoulder, Amy grinned, “Well never mind them Syerren . . . as long as the decorations are up.” “Oh their up Amy whether they’ll stay up after their fight is the question.” Laughing then embracing Syerren from behind as Cecillia joined him Amy walked back towards the kitchen to finish preparing then looked back, “We’ll soon have our feast ready for everyone. So if we can ever get the children back inside that would be good,” seeing them both laugh.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down