Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an Accident (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

3 posters

Go down

Just an Accident (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon) Empty Just an Accident (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 23rd August 2012, 22:35

With two canvas sharing the easel and a pallet of paint in between of them, Syerren and Cecillia worked together painting images, scenes, and visions that come to mind. Getting a feeling he had been working for a least a few hours now, Syerren stepped away from the easel, shifting his hair slightly back and smiled. “I think we’re doing rather well, dear.” Looking back at her gesturing he would be right back, he vanished from the room then returned almost instantly with a drink in his hand. “I thought you could use a break.” In silence for a second while unsure she heard him, Syerren moved closer towards her. “Cecillia?” As soon as she turned quickly the pallet toppled over spilling paint all over the floor and Syerren.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Just an Accident (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon) Empty Re: Just an Accident (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 23rd August 2012, 22:42

Gasping from spilling paint on Syerren, Cecillia quickly tried to fix the mess, but realized she didn't have any way to. "I'm sorry Syerren," she spoke, finally finding an old drop cloth and throwing it down on the floor, attempting to sop up the paint but knowing that it still was going to end up staining. Standing up, forgetting the floor, she turned back to Syerren. "I've ruined your clothes," she sighed, rubbing his shirt stain, then looking up at him. "Let's go get yourself cleaned up."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Just an Accident (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon) Empty Re: Just an Accident (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 23rd August 2012, 23:29

Stunned at first by the paint on him, Syerren looked down and sighed, “Well it’s alright Cecillia; it’s not my most favourite shirt and accidents happen.” Happy to get washed up, the two wandered back downstairs into the hall then bathroom. Watching Cecillia do everything she could to get him back to perfection, Syerren smiled, while unbuttoning his shirt then removing it, “At least we had fun, that's what is important.” Feeling already better by not having paint on him as he continued washing his hands and arms, he glared back towards Cecillia, "Do you mind going to my wardrobe closet and getting a new shirt for me Cecillia?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 25th August 2012, 16:08

Leaving to go get Syerren a shirt, Cecillia turned getting one last glimpse of him cleaning off, then continued on. Going in and finding mostly all button down shirts, which were Syerren's usual attire, Cecillia smirked getting an idea. Going into her bedroom, she went to Simon's dresser, pulling out a navy blue pajama t shirt and a pair of navy plaid soft knit cotton pajama pants. Then returning to the bathroom, she grinned at Syerren; "how about you change up your wardrobe tonight, just to see what it feels like. You never know, you might like wearing something other than dressy pants and shirts all the time," she spoke, handing him the pajamas. "They're Simon's, but they are a bit too small for him, so you can have them."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th August 2012, 16:40

After getting washed up then turning the facet off, Syerren turned as he shifted his hair back seeing Cecillia return with articles of clothing that were unfamiliar to him. Grabbing the shirt while suppressed how nice and soft it was, sighed back at her, “I . . . appreciate what you’re trying to do but don't know if Simon would approve of this.” Soon realizing she was becoming persistent about it, he gave in and slipped the shirt over him. Laughing slightly while feeling the fabric he grinned. “This is quite nice; it’s been a while now since I’ve warn anything like this.” Slipping then off his trousers and shoes trying on the lounge pants, Syerren examined himself. “Well it’s a little big but I think I’ll manage. It was a nice idea.” Laughing with Cecillia, he shrugged, “I guess it could have been worse. Soon then looking up to the door he saw Simon pass through and look inside. Tensing slightly he looked to Cecillia while unsure what to say.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 25th August 2012, 16:59

Coming home after having a good time with Vladimir, though spending a few hundred more dollars than he planned, Simon was about to go up to bed, when he passed by the bathroom and overheard his wife and Syerren talking. Glancing inside, he was astonished to find Syerren wearing a pair of his old pajamas. "Well, well, well," Simon spoke, stepping inside and crossing his arms. "I can see what you two have been up to since I left," he smirked, walking over to Cecillia and kissing her, then keeping his hands on her shoulders as he glared at Syerren. "Nice pair of pajamas . . my don't they look so familiar to me."

"I was just letting him wear them since I ruined his shirt with paint," Cecillia spoke, looking up at Simon. "Besides, they're too snug on you anyway, so what's the harm?" "No harm at all," Simon grinned. "Just don't know what to think with my wife all alone with such a knock out of a man. I might have to get jealous or something!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th August 2012, 17:16

Embarrassed by his appearance in front of Simon, Syerren cringed slightly, “Truly there . . . there was no harm, Simon.” Soon gathering up his old clothes, he manoeuvred past them. “I’ll just leave you two to some privacy. Glad you had a good time Simon.” Leaving while feeling a little controlled, Syerren put pressure on his head for a moment then moved to his wardrobe and toss the paint stained in the closet. Soon then hearing Vladimir then immediately take notice of his apparel, he groaned turning away, “Don’t ask . . . don’t ask.”

“Had a little party of your own there brother?” Vladimir spoke raising an eyebrow. “No, no it was just an accident. Paint got on me.” “paint . . .” he questioned. “Yes paint! Cecillia wanted to . . .” he paused, seeing then Cecillia and Simon come out of the bathroom, Syerren further felt embarrassed, “Just forget it.” Watching as Syerren was prepared to leave, Vlad grabbed on to him, then walked over casually towards Simon and Cecillia. “Seemed these two had fun while we were out?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 25th August 2012, 17:31

Having enough of everyone drawing false conclusions, Cecillia finally stood up for Syerren as she stepped beside him, quickly wrapping her arm around his. "That's right, we had a marvelous time while you two were gone, and we're about to continue to have it. Now if you two don't have any strippers to get a lap dance from, then perhaps you wouldn't mind going and finding a book or something so that Syerren and I can be left alone in peace." Looking up at him with a smile, she watched as everyone started to go. "You can thank me by agreeing to let me paint with you again tomorrow," Cecillia smiled.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 25th August 2012, 17:41

Smiling by Vladimir and Simon obeying in Cecillia’s request, Syerren looked down at her. “You were brilliant.” Shaking in amazement, he nodded to her request, “I would love to have another go at painting. Hopefully this time it will be on the canvas more then us.” Feeling then the pyjamas on him, Syerren scuffed. “Thanks again for letting wear these. I know I shouldn’t let Simon get to me but I hate to see him disappointed, but never mind.” Wrapping an arm around her then Guiding then Cecillia down the hall, the two enjoyed what little company they could for the evening.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down