Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck in the Middle With You (Cecillia/Syerren/Simon/Amy)

4 posters

Go down

Stuck in the Middle With You (Cecillia/Syerren/Simon/Amy) Empty Stuck in the Middle With You (Cecillia/Syerren/Simon/Amy)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 30th August 2012, 22:26

It'd been a long night with the poster, and after many hours of gluing, drawing and decorating on it, Cecillia and Syerren had inevitably fallen asleep on top of it, unable to stay conscious from exhaustion. Waking up some time later, Cecillia felt lightheaded as she tried getting up, then felt stuck as she looked down, remembering about her hand, and then seeing that now her shirt was attached somehow to Syerren's, and both had attached apparently to Syerren's skin on his stomach. "This cannot be happening," she cried out, waking up Syerren in the process as he too became aware of what was occurring. "This is the most ridiculous thing to happen!" Cecillia exclaimed, frowning at Syerren. "Let's just go find someone to help us at this point." Managing to stand without ripping the shirts clear off Syerren's skin, the two awkwardly made their way out of the room, calling out for anyone who might be home.
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Middle With You (Cecillia/Syerren/Simon/Amy) Empty Re: Stuck in the Middle With You (Cecillia/Syerren/Simon/Amy)

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th August 2012, 22:47

Waking up started by Cecillia’s shouting, Syerren shifted over only remembering being stuck to Cecillia at the time. As she pointed out what  else had occurred while through their exhausted slumber, he groaned at the two stood up.  “This is insane,” attempting to pull the portion of his shirt off his body but found the glue to painful. Soon agreeing with Cecillia in finding help with their sticky situation, Syerren hollered for his brother then Amy as Cecillia did Simon but found the house to be empty.  Wishing nothing more now he could just pull away as quickly as possible no matter how much it hurt.  Looking back down to Cecillia, he sighed, “Well . . . no one is here.  What should we do; I mean, sure I could track down Vlad but I he’s probably in a social gathering of some sort and . . .” he soon paused and stared at the door as it swung open.  Quickly Wrapping Cecillia behind him hiding they’re misfortunes, he grinned slightly as Simon stumbled through the door.  “Have . . . a good time Simon?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Middle With You (Cecillia/Syerren/Simon/Amy) Empty Re: Stuck in the Middle With You (Cecillia/Syerren/Simon/Amy)

Post  Simon Smith 30th August 2012, 22:57

"If having a good time means . . . getting . . . wasted, then . . . I had a great time!" He slurred, walking to Syerren and putting his weight on his shoulder for a moment as he adjusted. "I never drank so much before," he added, then noticing Cecillia behind Syerren. "Hey what is this ?" He questioned. "We having some sort of sex party?" Burping, Simon walked over towards the window, but finding himself uneasy about it, decided to go back to Syerren and Cecillia. "Well come give your old man a little lovin'" he spoke to Cecillia, holding out his arms. "I . . . can't" Cecillia replied, sighing as she smelt the booze radiate off of Simon's breath, wishing he would just go to bed or something. "I'm . . . stuck." "Stuck! How do you get stuck to this big dog?" he laughed, pushing Syerren slightly, then processing what he heard. "You mean you're going googly eyed for this curly headed bat?" Pointing his finger at Syerren, Simon began to say something, but soon stopped. "If . . . If I remembered what I wanted to say to you then I would say to you what I wish I remembered!" he exclaimed, then instantly tripped over his own feet, falling to the floor and banging his head on the coffee table at the same time, knocking himself unconscious.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 30th August 2012, 23:24

Getting quite tired of Simon and his drunken behaviour, knowing Cecillia was just as annoyed Syerren kept quiet but wasn’t sure how long. Surprised that the moment happened for him that he passed out on the floor, he looked back to Cecillia then tensed as Vladimir entered. “Brother, we . . .” but paused unsure what to say. Smirking towards him near the door as he removed his cloak he nodded, “Yeah, well it was beginning to get a bit rough for Simon so . . .” pausing as he saw Simon passed out on the floor, Vlad cracked up laughing going to his side examining him. “My, I’m surprised he made it this far.” Glancing to the couch with book and items on it, Vlad lifted,Simon’s head then gestured to his brother, “Syerr, could you lend a hand and move these things out of the way?"

Tensing, Syerren looked down at Cecillia then back to the mess. “Well . . ." he paused thinking of something quickly. Taking then his free hand Syerren shifted making the mess move on there own back into place. Vladimir stared at his brother feeling then something wasn't right, knowing he wasn't the sort to use his powers unless necessary. "Are you sure you are alright Brother?"

Sighing Syerren lowered his head, "We sort of ran into a problem while you were gone.” Glaring back at him and Cecillia as they gestured towards being stuck, Vlad smirked, “What’s this, you stuck or something?” “Yes brother.” Approaching them then examining their tangled sticky mess, Vladimir laughed once more then shook it off, having not felt his humorous in a while now, “I don’t believe this. What were you two doing? Having a fight?”

“Vladimir,” Syerren groaned. Nodding, “Alright, alright . . .” examining it further he shook his head, “You have much stuck on you, brother,” gesturing towards his shirt. “I know . . . I know I just want it cut off or something.” Grinning once more he glanced back to Simon still passed out on the floor. “Well I’ll deal with this lug first then tend to you.” Watching him leave the room Syerren sighed feeling it couldn’t get worse.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 30th August 2012, 23:25

It wasn’t until that moment when the door opened again and Amy walked with a sleeping baby in her arms along with shopping bags. Seeing Syerren and Cecillia she smiled, “Good evening you two, how is everything.” Going further in the foyer after putting the shopping down, she turned around as Syerren warned her, she gasped nearly waking Reginald then stared back at Cecillia and Syerren, “Oh my, Simon, what happened?” “It’s a long story Amy . . .” Turning around then finding Syerren and Cecillia, awkwardly close, she glared, “Just what is going on around here? Did I miss a party or something?”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st August 2012, 14:40

"No, you didn't miss a party, Amy," Cecillia sighed, leaning her weight against Syerren, tired of standing in the awkward position and getting mocked. "We're just sorta in a sticky situation and if you possibly can refrain from laughing like Vlad and Simon, perhaps you can help us out." Stepping apart from Syerren just far enough for her to see, Cecillia then continued. "As you can see, my shirt is stuck to Syerren, and our hands are stuck together. Don't ask how it happened, just please do what you can to fix it."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 31st August 2012, 15:30

“Oh dear, you two are in a mess,” Amy spoke obeying Cecillia’s request from laughing but finding it hard to. Passing the thought then putting Reginald down on the couch, she glared, “what is this glue?” Rolling his eyes Syerren nodded, “Yeah super glue. We were using it for pictures and decorations for Vladimir and Simon’s class project.” Nodding, Amy went over towards the desk pulling out a pair of scissors. It wasn’t until that moment when Vladimir walked back in and was startled, nearly dropping everything in his hands. “Amy! You’re back.”

Smiling at her husband she nodded, “Yes . . . came home finding Simon passed out and these two stuck together with glue.” Laughing slightly then grabbing Simon and placing him on the couch next to Reginald, Vlad then looked back to Amy as she began working on getting the glued shirts off of Syerren. “Do you need help there, dear?” Amy looked back at him then back to Syerren’s shirt, “I’ll manage dear; just help revive your friend.” Sighing he nodded giving him some smelling salt then slapped his face gently a few times while shaking him. As Vladimir did this, Amy soon managed to get the glue off of Syerren and Cecillia’s shirts making them more comfortable then before. “Well that mainly fixed that problem now as for your hands . . . I don't know what to suggest.”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 31st August 2012, 15:31

“Well we can’t remain like this Amy . . . especially during the day.” Syerren spoke growing panic. “I know dear.” Vlad over hearing in this soon left Simon’s side as he was starting to recover and went to them, “Why can’t you just pull. Surely it won’t be that bad.” “Brother, you have no idea many times we tried but it would hurt too much.” Sighing he came forward, “Non sense, come on give me your hand.” “Vlad no!” pushing away back near the stairs dragging Cecillia with him. “Just calm down all of you.” Amy cried grabbing on to Vladimir as Syerren glared and questioned, “Can’t we do anything that will be a less painful option?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 31st August 2012, 17:02

"Call it a crazy idea," Cecillia finally piped in, but I just remember studying this sort of thing before in a chemistry class I had back when I regularly attended college, and I remember the instructor mentioning something about peanut butter having a special property which allowed it to unstick sticky situations. Or even fingernail polish remover or . . . " looking up at Syerren, wishing she'd thought of it earlier, "paint thinner." Finding Simon had also came to but was extremely drunk still, Cecillia sighed. "Whatever we do, can we do it quickly," Cecillia whispered, gesturing towards Simon. "I don't want my ass of a husband to come to any quick conclusions again."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 31st August 2012, 17:34

Agreeing with Cecillia knowing Simon would most likely hold him responsible for all of this, Syerren led the way towards the drawing room, passing Amy and Vladimir. “Yes I think that would work best.” “There might be one of those things in the kitchen if not try the shed out back,” Amy called smiled at her disgruntled husband. Kissing him she looked to Simon, “See that he gets in bed will you?” Seeing he nodded then approach Simon, Amy, grabbed up Reginald and left Vlad to it then approached the hall to help with Cecillia and Syerren’s sticky situation.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down