Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing the Unthinkable Without Thinking (Simon/Mildred)

2 posters

Go down

Doing the Unthinkable Without Thinking (Simon/Mildred) Empty Doing the Unthinkable Without Thinking (Simon/Mildred)

Post  Simon Smith 28th February 2013, 21:31

Once alone and outside of the coffee shop, Simon looked to Mildred, captivated by her charm and elegance on this night. “I know I shouldn’t be doing this, but it feels so right,” he smiled, and then kissed her on the forehead as they walked together down the darkened street, uncaring of who was around to see them. “Where are you staying tonight?” he questioned, stopping by a lamp post.

“Oh, just the Inn I guess,” Mildred smiled, continuing to walk as Simon soon followed. “It wasn’t my preferred choice, but it works.” Clearing her throat, she then stopped again, moving in front of Simon as she looked up to him. “Let’s go back to my room so that it will be just you and I; without the risk of that Vladimir or Syerren or God-Forbid, your wife, catching us.” “Okay,” Simon smiled, entranced as he followed her every command.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Doing the Unthinkable Without Thinking (Simon/Mildred) Empty Re: Doing the Unthinkable Without Thinking (Simon/Mildred)

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 28th February 2013, 21:32

Arriving to the Inn, Mildred and Simon quietly made their way up to Mildred’s room. “Make yourself comfortable,” Mildred said, then disappearing into another room as Simon was left in the living and bed area. Loosening his shirt a bit, he shrugged, sitting down on the sofa. Having sudden thought that maybe what he was doing wasn’t the right thing to do, he soon forgot his thoughts as Mildred came out of the bathroom wearing lacy lingerie, teasing him on purpose.
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Doing the Unthinkable Without Thinking (Simon/Mildred) Empty Re: Doing the Unthinkable Without Thinking (Simon/Mildred)

Post  Simon Smith 28th February 2013, 21:32

Noticing then the lights of the room dim to a mere haze coming from the fireplace, Simon leaned back further as Mildred made her way to him. “You know you cannot resist me,” she whispered, then standing before him, slowly removed her bra, and then slid her hands down her body as she sat down on his lap. “You’re right, I can’t,” he grinned, suddenly placing his hands around her body as he caressed her skin. “Don’t hold back,” Mildred whispered, leaning in closer to Simon as she began kissing him.

Before he knew it, Simon had already lost his trousers and shirt, now just left in his boxers as the party had moved to the bed. Laying with Mildred on top of him, Simon looked up as she slowly made her way down his chest and abdomen, having her way with him in more ways than he was used to, but not minding it in the least. Feeling at last that Mildred had made it to the point where she was headed, he felt a pulse run through his body as Mildred fondled his growing erection to the point where he nearly felt he was going to explode, then stopped just shy, bringing him to her attention. “Don’t stop now!” he exclaimed, quickly grabbing her body and thrusting her down on the bed as he finished out the deed for himself, before succumbing to the event and sinking down on the bed beside her, nearly out of breath from it all.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 28th February 2013, 21:33

Mildred, not saying a word, but thrilled that she had managed to get out of Simon exactly what she had planned, ran her hand across his chest as her eyes blazed with deceit. Leaning up and kissing his cheek, she then crawled across him, getting out of bed and putting a shirt on her bare body. “You should go now,” she said, tossing him his pants. “You can’t stay here tonight; they’ll come looking for you and then we’ll be exposed.”
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 28th February 2013, 21:34

Sitting up, Simon sighed, not at all in the mood to get up with all the blood rushing other places in his body besides his brain. “Very well,” he spoke, standing up and putting on the pants then his shirt. “Are you sure I can’t stay?” he questioned, seeing her smile but shake her head. “Not now, but you’ll see me again,” she said, kissing his cheek then turning the lights up.

Simon, suddenly coming out of his daze, looked across at Mildred. “What am I doing here again?” he questioned, looking around, and then noticing his state and the fact that Mildred was half dressed. “I didn’t did I?” he questioned, now worried that he had done something bad. “No, not at all; I just spilled coffee on my clothes when at the diner and just hadn’t put on new clothes,” Mildred spoke. “But thank you for walking me back here to the Inn,” she grinned, watching Simon nod, then leave, still unsure what he had just gotten himself into.

~End Scene~
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down