Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing the Plan (Syerren/Mildred/Simon)

3 posters

Go down

Continuing the Plan (Syerren/Mildred/Simon) Empty Continuing the Plan (Syerren/Mildred/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 1st March 2013, 16:54

While having a good rest of the evening despite Simon’s irrational behaviour, the family settled down for the night until the coming morning. Starting to hate the feeling in lying to his brother that he was still in his cursed state, Syerren approached his coffin as dawn was nearing then stopped watching Vladimir get into his and close the lid. Taking a deep breath he turned and went upstairs going into the spare room that he was provided for and slept. Waking to the sound of birds chirping outside his window, Syerren looked to the window and smiled while still amazed by the beauty of the morning. Turning around deciding to freshen up, he gathered new clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

After a while feeling refreshed then wondering what all he would do on another day of his mortality, Syerren put on his undergarment then trousers. As he was prepared to his shirt, he instantly stopped and turned his head towards the door sensing he wasn’t alone. Approaching the door and carefully looking out he sighed, figuring it was just imagination. Turning around to continue dressing he instantly tensed in shock moving back to the door, as he saw Mildred appear behind him.

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 1st March 2013, 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Continuing the Plan (Syerren/Mildred/Simon) Empty Re: Continuing the Plan (Syerren/Mildred/Simon)

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 1st March 2013, 17:05

"Good morning Syerren," Mildred spoke, moving towards the man, stopping before him as she glared into his eyes. "Surprised to see me?" she questioned. "Though I think you knew I would be back very soon." Smirking at his half buttoned shirt, she stepped closer to him, pulling him by the slack in his shirt; "Tell me, how does it feel to be able to function in the day time? I bet it's unusual for you, yet probably helps kick start that nonexistent sex drive of yours," she grinned, then pushed him away as she walked over to the mirror, straightening her hair. "I'm going to one day be part of this household, do you understand what I am saying?" She questioned, turning back around. "So the sooner you start accepting that then the sooner everyone can start accepting it."
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Continuing the Plan (Syerren/Mildred/Simon) Empty Re: Continuing the Plan (Syerren/Mildred/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 1st March 2013, 17:25

“Accept it?” Syerren questioned while remaining against the wall staring at her. “You . . . desire being a part of this household? Is that your whole plan with Simon?” Unsure whether to take her seriously, he looked down trying to fix himself, “Look Mildred, I don't know exactly what is that you want but I think . . .” he paused suddenly becoming slightly feared as she turned to him. “You best should leave as I don’t think anyone here wants you here.” Trying hard to resist her, Syerren manoeuvred towards the end of the bathroom. Finding her once more on him, he grabbed her trying hard to push her away. “What do you want from me?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Mildred Attenburgh 1st March 2013, 17:35

"I want nothing more than your approval, you know that," she spoke, quickly then placing her hand behind Syerren's head as she forced herself onto his lips, kissing him until she was pushed away. "You cannot run away from me Syerren!" she exclaimed, "you are mortal now remember?" she laughed, causing the door to become permanently affixed as she grabbed him from behind, ripping his shirt as she spun him around, shoving him against the wall. "You're going to do exactly what I tell you to do, because if you don't, I will first begin to kill off everyone around you who you care about, and then I will come for you," she sneered, pulling her body close to his as she felt him breath heavily against her. "You have nothing to fear, except what I might do if you don't obey," she grinned, running her hand down his chest as she ripped off his torn shirt, tossing it in the trash. "Go put on something more decent; you don't want to look like you just got into a fight with a wild animal," she smirked, then unlocked the door.
Mildred Attenburgh
Mildred Attenburgh
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 1st March 2013, 17:51

Remaining confused and shocked Mildred was having her ways with him, knowing she never took fancy on him before, Syerren remained stiff breathing hard wanting only to be left alone. Feeling once again indecent, he looked to the door, and glared back at her, “Just leave all of us alone,” then ran out and went to his wardrobe closet grabbing the first shirt he could find and slipping it on. Feeling this madness had to end all the while wanting only to be with his brother now, Syerren left the closet, unbeknownst to where Mildred was and bolted downstairs madly calling for his brother, forgetting he was asleep until he saw Simon glaring at him and his abrupt behaviour. "Simon, it's Mildred she . . . behaving strange coming on to me and saying she was part of this house. You must put a stop to this!"
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 1st March 2013, 18:34

Downstairs in the drawing room relaxing to the morning paper, Simon was about to get up and get some breakfast when Syerren came in, hysterical as could be and screaming something about Mildred. "Just calm down will you?" Simon asked, looking around but not seeing the woman in sight. "Now what are you on about her wanting to be part of this house or something? Mildred is just here for a friendly visit, nothing else; I really don't see why you and Vladimir have to go about causing so much trouble for her. Now just what is it that you are trying to really tell me Syerren?"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 1st March 2013, 18:43

“That’s just it you fool!” Syerren snapped ignoring Simon’s reassurance that Mildred is okay. “Mildred is not a good woman, Simon why can’t you see that all she wants is to have you for her own so she can I don't know take control or something.” Realizing Simon wasn’t seeing this, Syerren groaned turning away and glaring in the distance, “She’s evil now; she was evil two centuries ago. I don’t care what she says Simon. Vladimir, Amy and Cecillia too I’m sure all would agree that she isn’t welcome here!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 1st March 2013, 18:58

"Yes, but doesn't my opinion matter?" Simon questioned. "Just because none of you seem to like her, doesn't it matter that I do? Doesn't it matter that once upon a time that I was involved with her? Yes, as hard as that always seems to understand for you, I once loved that woman and even though I'm married now, I still have a good feeling about her and there isn't anything you, or anyone else, can say or do about that, do you understand? So just live with it Syerren if that's what you plan on doing, otherwise go back to your daytime grave and get off of my, and Mildred's, case!"
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 1st March 2013, 19:10

“I would if I could, rather than spend awake during the day knowing you were throwing your marriage away with an old romances, if you so call them that!” Syerren exclaimed while surprised Simon is actually allowing and accepting Mildred to do this.

“She told me her plan was all about accepting her and damn it, she might as well kill the rest of us before that will ever happen. I don’t care what you may say or think but she’s done far too much to Vladimir, me and the family too over the past years, to be suddenly a charming, innocent woman.” Pausing his statement as there was a brief silence, Syerren looked away “If you don’t do something about her Simon, then I will. I don’t care if you have feelings for her but just keep her away from this family!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 2nd March 2013, 14:31

"That will be enough!" Simon snapped, suddenly grabbing Syerren by the throat, picking him off the floor a bit and glaring into his eyes. "You do not tell me what I can or can not do or who I can or cannot talk to or bring around this house. You do not own this house nor does your brother. You, like I, are merely guests on Collins property." Tossing Syerren back against a wall, Simon then started towards the foyer. "If you know what's best for you, you'll keep that mortal head of yours in a book or on a pillow; you're not half the man you once were, just remember that."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 14:59

Clenching his hand towards his throat, Syerren gradually rose from the floor while in such pain he hasn’t felt in a long time. Feeling completely insulted and enraged such words would come from Simon’s mouth, he spoke while still leaning against the wall. “How dare you say that! I’m every bit of the man if not more than, when I was when a vampire. Sure I’m no longer exceptionally strong, quick or bold compared to you or Vlad, but at least I have wisdom and experiences that my brother down there could only dream about!”  Scoffing he crossed his arms, “Just look at you,” he paused moving from the wall towards him grabbing and turning him around, “you’re the one that has nothing Simon!"  Feeling him pull away, Syerren slapped him from his ways and then continued his point, “Nothing more than to exist and flounce for women while drinking the night away! Your life is nothing more than a playground to you while you’re blinded by your life!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 2nd March 2013, 15:04

Finished with trying to talk his ways to Syerren, Simon took one last look at his once was friend, who was now turning more into a saint than anything else, then swung his fist, punching Syerren in the face, causing him to fall to the floor. "You may think your ways are more noble than mine, but at least I have liquor to drink and women to flounce. Look at you though; you're nothing more than the piece of lint that falls from a ladies nightgown as she places it over her head."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 15:19

Feeling now more in pain than before, Syerren nursed his mouth while tasting blood. Ironically finding the substance revolting, he spat on the side and glared at Simon and his cruel comment. Unsure what more to do other than leave, Syerren snapped instantly taking his foot and kicking Simon hard between his legs while shouting, “You bastard of a swine!” Rolling over getting up while still in pain and unsure what Simon may be feeling, he grabbed the column near him, pulling himself up. Breathing hard he glared at the man wanting only to have some sense knocked into him. Not feeling like being more hostile towards the man, Syerren moved slowly collapsing to the couch. “Do what the hell you want, old man” he cried, “just know there will be consequences.”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 21st May 2013, 21:33; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 2nd March 2013, 15:30

Watching Syerren give up and take defeat, Simon was going to just ignore him and go upstairs, but then stopped, knowing that it wasn't the best choice. Sighing, he slumped back down the stairs and walked into the drawing room, standing over Syerren for a moment before swinging Syerren's legs off of the sofa so that he could sit down. "You know that none of this had to happen if you would have just kept your opinions to yourself," he spoke, glancing towards Syerren. "I know you don't like her, I get that, but how would you feel if I suddenly started accusing someone you cared about of things?"

Smirking at Syerren's cuts and bruises, not used to seeing him like that, Simon quickly swiped his hand over Syerren's face, watching as the cuts disappeared. "As for the pain, well, I think I'll let you experience that for a while," he laughed. "It'll give you a taste of what it feels like to beat up others, but at least now you won't have to try to explain to Vladimir why you're hurt and not healed, or even worse, how you managed to get hurt so quickly."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 2nd March 2013, 17:35

Having not thought of Vlad’s questioning once he awoke of his appearance, Syerren stared at Simon and nodded for his kindness. Rubbing his arm still feeling stiff from it all as he looked towards the distance, he spoke deeply, “I’m sorry for getting involved in your affairs. I just . . . hate to see our family get hurt; however,” he paused and stood trying to balance himself as he put pressure on his head then continued, “If you feel that Mildred has . . . changed and is kind only wanting a friend then fine, I believe you.” Walking towards the stairs to continue freshening up, Syerren glared back, “I just hope you know what you are doing.”

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down