Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Gatherings Heat Up (Ange/Syerren/Rick/Christine)

4 posters

Go down

When Gatherings Heat Up (Ange/Syerren/Rick/Christine) Empty When Gatherings Heat Up (Ange/Syerren/Rick/Christine)

Post  Ange Blair 30th June 2014, 01:59

As Ange and Rick arrived to the diner, finding a few customers already enjoying a meal, they found a small table in the corner looking out into the street. Making herself comfortable while getting Reginald settled, she smiled towards Rick while surprised at herself for doing this. “I hope you find this place alright. It’s causal among the other restaurants but is one of my favourites.”

Ordering a tea for herself Ange couldn’t help but stare at Rick while finding him attractive, but also wondering his story. “So, what brings you to Collinsport, Mr. Stanford?”
Ange Blair
Ange Blair
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

When Gatherings Heat Up (Ange/Syerren/Rick/Christine) Empty Re: When Gatherings Heat Up (Ange/Syerren/Rick/Christine)

Post  Syerren Armâge 8th July 2014, 13:44

Having gone over to Christine’s early morning to watch the sunrise only to enjoy the experience with someone he truly cares for, Syerren suggested then in going to the local diner for bite to eat then shopping or catch a film. 

As Christine embraced the idea, the two ventured towards downtown, finding Collinsport busy for the weekend, the two wandered inside. Almost instantly Syerren double glanced towards Ange and Rick’s direction wondering why on earth she would be here. Hearing only then Christine call out for him as he stood frozen, he shook off the tension and nodding going to the booth in the opposite corner of where Ange and Rick were.

Taking in a deep breath hardly able to keep his mind off of Ange being with another man, he glanced over at the table only to look back at Christine questioning him. “I’m sorry dear . . . what were you thinking about getting?”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 8th July 2014, 23:59; edited 2 times in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

When Gatherings Heat Up (Ange/Syerren/Rick/Christine) Empty Re: When Gatherings Heat Up (Ange/Syerren/Rick/Christine)

Post  Christine Addams 8th July 2014, 14:26

"Oh, whatever you are getting should be fine with me," Christine smiled, glancing across the room at what Syerren was looking at, then back at him. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you would rather be over there then over here with me," She then said, putting her hands in her lap. "Not that I'm trying to sway you away from doing whatever it is that you want to do . . . more so just worried that you don't want to be here right now."
Christine Addams
Christine Addams
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 8th July 2014, 14:42

“No it’s nothing like that dear. I promise you, it’s just . . .” only then noticing his little nephew was with them, he gestured toward them, “I don't know how everyone would feel having my brother’s baby out without the family knowing and . . . Syerren paused while receiving a glare from Christine.

Sighing deeply, Syerren then stood quickly. “I’ll be right back okay and then we’ll have a perfect day, I promise you.” Looking over at the table them moving closer to them, Syerren then swiftly turned as Ange glanced in his direction. Acting as if he’d just seen her, he grinned slightly, “Well hello there Ange . . . what brings you here?” Before she could answer, he looked down at Reginald scooping him up. “And how’s my little nephew this morning?”

Feeling slightly embarrassed while only noticing Syerren’s presence with his girl, Ange adjusted slightly then spoke. “We’re all fine dear just enjoying a nice breakfast . . . I take it your day has been . . .” she glanced at Christine then spoke, “entertaining?”

Syerren glared at her, “Yeah it has been . . .” turning then to the man he’s most curious about, he questioned, “And who might you be?”

“Just a friend dear.” Ange sighed then looking at him. “Rick this is Dylan Armâge my dear friend’s brother-in-law and you might have guessed Reginald’s uncle.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick Stanford 5th August 2014, 22:30

"Nice to meet you," Rick smiled, gesturing his hand to this most familiar man, who seemed to bear a slight resemblance. "I'm new to Collinsport, and was very fortunate to meet Ange here who has been able to show me around a little. As I'm sure you can imagine, it's hard to get used to a new town if you don't have someone to explore with." As their meals were soon delivered to the table, Rick motioned towards the empty chairs around the table; "would you like to join us?"
Rick Stanford
Rick Stanford
Arrived By Train
Arrived By Train

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 6th August 2014, 01:02

Smiling by the gesture Syerren shook his head, “I am in fact with a date; however, thank—” he paused looking behind him at his table finding it empty knowing Christine left. “It seems she walked out dear.”
“Right well Christine did say . . . she had other things to do so I guess—” unable to finish the sentence he sat down at the available chair.  

With an awkward silence happening, Syerren leaned back in the chair and glared towards Rick, “So what do you do Rick?  Since obviously you seem to have enough leisure time to meet someone and be shown around.”
“Dylan!” Ange sneered before he had a chance to answer. “Rick and I just met at the park alright? It was nothing more than that.”

“Well don’t you think you should be home with Reginald instead of out meeting strangers? I don't think my brother would like it very much with him out unattended.  Perhaps I’ll just take over,” instantly picking up Reginald, “and you can go on your marry way with your newfound lover!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ange Blair 6th August 2014, 01:03

Gasping by Syerren’s comment, Ange stood, “Dylan put the baby down now,” hearing already he was crying from being handled quickly.

Seeing the anger in her eyes, Syerren sighed doing so then turned away.

In furry with Syerren and his jealous behavior knowing with this attitude he would lose everything he’d ever hope to achieve with a relationship, Ange spoke to Ricky, “Dear, please could you watch over Reginald for a moment. I need to have a serious word with him.”

As he obliged happily, Ange saw Syerren make his way to the door then grabbed his arm, “A word with you right now!” she muttered feeling her anger build again. Moving to the side of the hotel in a little alleyway, she shoved Syerren to the corner. “What the hell is wrong with you Syerren?”
Ange Blair
Ange Blair
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 6th August 2014, 01:07

“I don't know what you mean?” Syerren scoffed.

“You know exactly what I mean. You’re jealous; merely because I met someone you must ruin my outing with a gentleman.  I mean what is wrong with you?  You’ve changed so much since becoming a mortal.”

“No I haven’t! It seems everyone is so bloody worked up and nervous because I’m no longer a creature of the night and that I’ve met someone.”

“I’m happy you met someone dear. I told you before we are; however we are only concerned for you!”

“Well I wish you would stop!” Syerren snapped back approaching her, “I don’t need you or my big brother or anyone else in the family looking after me.  I’m nearly 200 years old for God sakes and believe very much that I can look after myself!”

Ange scoffed, “And yet you still look and act like a twenty year old or perhaps younger.”

“Yeah what about you Miss. Prancy Fancy Witch?  What’s all this seeing other guys all of a sudden! Let me guess, this was yours and Vlad’s doing. You both want me jealous so I would break up with Christine and come back and I don't know have Vladimir bite me so I’ll be a sad lonely vampire again?! Well you can forget it!”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ange Blair 6th August 2014, 01:08

Struck by Syerren’s words, knowing this wasn’t of the man she fell in love with nearly 200 years ago, Ange instantly slapped Syerren across the face sending him to the ground.  Feeling anger continuously erupt, she moved towards him, glaring down as he gradually sat up. “I don't know who you think you are Syerren Dorin Armâge but lately you haven’t been the sort of loving caring individual that you used to be. You were a handsome caressing and compassionate gentleman despite your vampire state.”  Sensing someone was coming, Ange turned, “Whether it’s a curse or your stubbornness, you should get up, get cleaned up, go to Christine and apologise! Because I don't know why but she feels something for you, much like I did and I fear what may happen if you lose her as well.”

Watching as she vanished from the alley, Syerren slowly stood brushing himself off. Catching a glimpse of his reflection on a broken glass, he smirked slightly.  Taking in a deep breath knowing everything Ange said was right that he was nothing more than a fool, Syerren began walking out then looked towards the jewellers across the street. Getting then an a idea for Christine hoping nothing more she would take him back with a special gift.

~End Scene~
Ange Blair
Ange Blair
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down