Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning Secrets (Quentin/Amy)

2 posters

Go down

Learning Secrets (Quentin/Amy) Empty Learning Secrets (Quentin/Amy)

Post  Quentin Collins 28th May 2010, 22:48

After he left for the Old House, Quentin had to turn around, forgetting something else which he had in mind to take to Magda. Quietly entering the front door, he started towards the drawing room but was aroused with interest and stopped just outside the room out of site. Listening to Amy and Cecillia speak, he didn't much know how to comprehend what they were saying, but knew that it was not the ordinary conversation. Hearing it to the end, he then quickly went towards the kitchen just in time to see the two cousins go their separate ways. As Cecillia went upstairs, Amy ventured outside. More fascinated in finding out the answers to his new questions from Amy, he likewise retreated outside.

Finding Amy on the terrace, Quentin stood observing her for a moment, then started to approach her. "Ms Collins," he said with a grin. "I see you've stumbled upon one of the more tranquil spots of Collinwood."
Quentin Collins
Quentin Collins
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Learning Secrets (Quentin/Amy) Empty Re: Learning Secrets (Quentin/Amy)

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 28th May 2010, 22:59

Amy wanted to be alone for a while to rekindle her thoughts. Finding herself on the terrace, she looked at the fountain then turned away, wanting the thoughts of Vladimir to rest in her mind. Lowering her head in grief she was startled by the sound of Quentin coming from behind her. Turning around she passed a smile. “Hello Mr. Collins. Yes, I was just wishing to rest my thoughts, still rather tired from the journey I suppose.” Sitting on the stone bench he looked up to him as he approached. “You do…have a lovely house Mr. Collins, but tell me, what do you know of the Old House?” Seeing him look at her sceptically Amy continued, “I only ask since I have read it in the history and heard it had quite a history. Is it vacant?”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Quentin Collins 28th May 2010, 23:23

"If the decision were left solely up to my sister, yes, the Old House would be quite vacant, but, it is not. There are two... gypsies which live there." Uninterested in this type of conversation, Quentin stared at Amy for a bit, trying to figure out exactly what she was hiding. Giving up, he questioned her; "I heard you and your...sister speaking earlier. You mentioned something about a curse perhaps... Tell me, what was that all about? Are you hiding some information that no one here knows about? Who are you, really?"
Quentin Collins
Quentin Collins
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 28th May 2010, 23:34

“I see,” Amy spoke disappointed looking away from the man. Hearing Quentin begin to question the reason they are actually here Amy starred at him knowing her sense were correct that someone was listening. “Well…to be honest, the truth isn’t so far fetched that we came in search of a way to lift a curse that plagues my…sister and me.” Standing Amy looked into the man’s eyes. “I really am not sure why we are here Mr. Collins, but where Cecillia and I come from there’s trouble in our life and we came to you for help because we were told you were cursed.” Amy looked away feeling she had said too much prepared to leave she felt Quentin take her arm. “Please, Mr. Collins, what I tell you is true.”
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Quentin Collins 28th May 2010, 23:53

"Who told you that," he quickly asked, grasping her arm with a grip. "I don't know who you really are Ms. Collins, but I can already tell that there is more to you then meets the eye." Not letting her stray away from him for sake of getting information, Quentin grabbed her other arm. "How do you know about me? Or more so, what do you know? I find it very hard to believe that a simple cousin from Europe would know so very much about me or anyone else at this house."
Quentin Collins
Quentin Collins
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy Collins Armâge 29th May 2010, 00:12

“Mr. Collins, try and understand!” Amy cried out wrenching her arm back with great force. “What I tell you is true. I know of your curse through the gypsy that as cursed you with it.” At that moment Amy looked back considering that Magnda would know what to do. “Of course…perhaps that is what we have to do.” Amy whispered, looking back at Quentin, Amy grinned. “I know this all very confusing to you Mr. Collins, but…” Amy went to him, placing her hand on his arm. “I will find a way to fix this.” Turning away once more, she once again found herself in Quentin’s grasp.

Beth Chavez, was tending to her duties hearing talk in the distance. Her heart skipped a beat hearing Quentin’s voice. Hiding behind a tree her eyes widened finding his arms around the newly arrived Collins. “What is Quentin doing?” she said in tears remaining behind the tree. Hearing the conversation it didn’t make sense to her she quickly walked away when Amy’s face turned in her direction.
Amy Collins Armâge
Amy Collins Armâge
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

Post  Quentin Collins 29th May 2010, 00:23

"You cannot fix me," he said, turning away from her. "What is done, is done." Thinking he seen movement in the distance, he sighed, turning back to Amy. "I take it that I have your trust, just as you assume that you have mine. I will do what I can to help you and Cecillia, but if I even so much as think you are deceiving me, I will make sure that you pay." Stepping away from Amy, he continued to gaze at her. "I will come to you later when I have more opportunity to be of help; until then . . . watch yourself; you will find that some around here make everything their business."

~End Scene~
Quentin Collins
Quentin Collins
Condemned For Witchcraft
Condemned For Witchcraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down