Collinsport Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Dream a Little Dream (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

3 posters

Go down

I Dream a Little Dream (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon) Empty I Dream a Little Dream (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 24th February 2013, 00:01

Several days have passed, while evening came to Collinsport everyone was gathered with their loved ones except for Syerren who in occupied himself with a book. Just finishing a chapter that illustrated a couple together near the beach enjoying each other, Syerren soon had thoughts circling his mind of just how lonely he was. Staring deep within the flames of the fireplace, he imagined his long since admirer wondering if circumstances were different would he be happy with her. Sighing, Syerren stood from the chair and turned and soon glanced at a small mirror that was on the table.

Picking it up he looked at it hoping to find a reflection but for the amount of years he never did see one. “Just once wouldn’t it be great to be mortal.” He then scoffed continuing to think to himself. “I wager that I could be a happy family man just like those around me, if that simple wish of freedom were to come true. Lowering his head, then brushing his hair back, Syerren smiled by the fantasy, “I could work for an art studio or owning a book shop and go out during the day and be with my happy growing family.” Soon then feeling someone was near, he tensed dropping the mirror then turning around and sighing aloud. “Oh well. Perhaps one day.”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 24th February 2013, 15:16; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

I Dream a Little Dream (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon) Empty Re: I Dream a Little Dream (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

Post  Cecillia Collins Smith 24th February 2013, 10:27

Coming into the drawing room with a few many colorful papers in her hand, Cecillia grinned as she finally found Syerren, the man she'd been looking for. "Hey Syerren," Cecillia spoke, going to him, "I was hoping you could help me with something." Going to him, she presented the stack of papers. "These are posters I made for an event my school is holding. I get extra credit for holding the event and if enough people show up, I might even make my class a bit of fundraising money. Anyway, I was wondering if you could come out with me and Simon and help hang them up around town." Then handing him one to look at, she smiled. "It's a party in the park next Saturday during the day; we're going to have games, events, maybe even a performance from a band; doesn't it sound fun? Too bad that you won't be able to be there, because since it's for my history class, we're even going to have an event to see who can accurately guess the most questions related to history and the winner wins a weekend trip to a beach resort that one of my classmates donated."
Cecillia Collins Smith
Cecillia Collins Smith
Makeup Crew
Makeup Crew

Back to top Go down

I Dream a Little Dream (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon) Empty Re: I Dream a Little Dream (Syerren/Cecillia/Simon)

Post  Syerren Armâge 24th February 2013, 12:42

Happy to know Cecillia has fun activities planned for her class Syerren stared down at the poster all the while becoming envious of what he was missing. “It does sound it would be a lot of fun dear.” Passing her the poster back, he stood from the chair while trying to hide his feelings. Turning then back around to Cecillia, as she questioned about him, Syerren ignored her and grabbed up some of the posters, “Well shall we go?” Seeing then Simon come down with a grin across his face, he tensed then made his way towards the door. “Well I’ll just go take of these then,” approaching the door.
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 24th February 2013, 13:06

"Oh wait up mate, I'll come join you," Simon spoke, grabbing the rest of the flyers then the tape and stapler. "Syerren and I will take care of this and you can stay here," Simon spoke to Cecillia, smiling as he quickly kissed her then followed Syerren out into the night. "Hey wait up," he spoke, grabbing Syerren's arm. "I actually wanted to talk to you about something which is why I didn't want Cecillia to come to. Well, you know that we have the baby coming in a few months and well, I was hoping I could get Cecillia away on one last relaxing vacation before the baby arrived, however I can't convince her to take a week or two off from school because she fears that once the baby is born that she'll never go back. I was hoping that somehow you could find a way to convince her otherwise; you're pretty good at convincing her."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 24th February 2013, 13:40

Having not expected Simon to come along with him only to find that it was for a favour, Syerren stared at Simon than spoke with puzzlement, “Me? Why me? I’m no better at convincing anyone than the next person. Granted, Simon, I think it’s a great idea and all but I feel you must be the one to do it.” Taking his eyes off of him then looking in the distance he continued with a glare, “You’re her husband afterall.” Soon disappearing before him, Syerren flew through the woods out of the estates and soon came to a park. Appearing as himself, he stared at the flyers he had, thinking half the mind to just chunk the lot and go home. Walking only a few paces he tensed as Simon appeared before him. “What is it?”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 24th February 2013, 13:49

"Hey man, what's the matter with you all a sudden? I've never known you to be so uncaring about helping out, especially at a time like this. What's wrong? Do you just not feel well or something? I mean you didn't have to come do this if you didn't want to, but it was a nice gesture after all. I think that's the thing that Cecillia likes about you; is that you'll do almost anything out of the goodness of your heart." Laughing now, feeling as though he was getting to cheesy now, he handed a stapler to Syerren. "Look man, just help pin a few of these up on a few trees or something, and then you can be on your way and go find someone to liven you up a bit."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 24th February 2013, 14:19

“Fine,  I’m sure everyone is going to have a fabulous time,” Syerren snapped, grabbing one of the flyers then seeing a light pole near him and grabbed up the stapler pounding into the pole. Turning and tossing the now broken stapler back to Simon, he walked along the path until finding a park table sinking down to his depression. Groaning as Simon came to him, Syerren turned away then cried out, “It’s not fair Simon. It’s just not fair!” As he questioned him, he turned back facing him, “I  . . . I’m just tired of my curse Simon. I’m tired of being only awake at night, craving only blood, Never growing old, everything!  I just want to enjoy life as a mortal again. Is it so hard to ask for?”

Last edited by Syerren Armâge on 26th February 2018, 11:30; edited 1 time in total
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 24th February 2013, 14:34

"Why can't you still enjoy life, despite not being mortal?" Simon questioned, crossing his arms. "I mean your brother does it, I do it, Amy and Cecillia does it, so why can't you? Why do you have to make your curse out to be more of a handicap instead of a gift? There's no reason you can't have a girlfriend or even a wife and family in your present life. I know for a fact that there would be women out there who would love you and be willing to make a commitment to you; you just have to stop being so afraid to try."
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 24th February 2013, 14:54

Feeling as if he was about to erupt, Syerren tensed as Simon pet talked him about finding a woman. Standing from the table, he grabbed on to him sneering, “Don’t you think I’ve done that? I try and try looking beyond my vampirism and continuing to live life normally but always, always something comes up that it doesn’t work out. Practically my only perfect relationship I’ve ever had in my long undead life was with Ange; she’s everything to me in what we had together in the past but no I chose to leave with my brother to comfort him and in fears of hurting her.” Scoffing releasing him, feeling tears form in his eyes, Syerren spoke nearly choked up as he looked out into the woods, “I just want a break from all of this, torture of living. I see you, Vladimir just so happy with the women of your lives and yeah I want that but I just wish it wasn’t so difficult and in times the only way I feel I’ll ever get such pleasure again if I was mortal.”
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon Smith 24th February 2013, 14:59

"Well, you can keep on wishing Syerren, but it's going to take a miracle for you to ever be mortal once again, so you might as well just start loving the life you have and be glad that you at least get a chance to come alive at night. You know, how do you expect another woman to love you if you can't even love yourself? You float around everyone and do nothing more than look pretty. Your problem isn't that you aren't mortal, your problem is that you just don't give a shit to try any more. You just want the love of your life to come fall into your arms. If you really loved someone, you would do whatever it takes to be with them, no matter how hard it might be. Clearly, you've only had lust," he spoke, then disappeared, leaving Syerren alone.
Simon Smith
Simon Smith
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Syerren Armâge 24th February 2013, 15:15

Considering the thought, Syerren looked down examining himself wondering if it was actually true to only have thoughts of passionate desire for a woman instead of feeling really what love was, was his problem. Feeling his thoughts of being something other than what he is pass, he looked around the empty park wondering what exactly the future held for him. Unsure whether to walk around or return home, Syerren turned around quickly as a bat appeared then formed into Vladimir. “Brother. . .” “Heard you were in rather a state tonight.” Shrugging, walking past him, Syerren spoke, “Yeah but I think I figured out what was wrong, thanks to Simon.” “Well good . . . shall we return home?” Nodding, the two brothers vanished into the darkness.

~End Scene~
Syerren Armâge
Syerren Armâge
Leviathan Attack
Leviathan Attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down